New start... night nurse

well started last Saturday and dropped her in Monday and she looks good so far…

8 Likes

Gotta love the baby photos.
She’s looking wonderful…

3 Likes

Adorable. They are like little kittens. Unlike kittens, these will grow into something productive and useful. :rofl:

5 Likes

Then my ph meter went on the blink… so the guys down at the local hydroponics store hooked me up and i got a backup just n case.

grow cube will drown seedling if kept sopping wet.

suggest you buy good PH meter. this one is very good quality.

https://www.amazon.com/Apera-Instruments-AI209-Waterproof-Accuracy/dp/B01ENFOHN8/ref=asc_df_B01ENFOHN8/?tag=ilovegrowingm-20

3 Likes

btw…why just one? multiples would give option to keep biggest and best. growing more than one is better. if you have the room n light

I have a 4x4 tent , i think i have enough light, 3 budget lights , 1 red spec, 2 full spec lights each 130 watts each. And i do have a 27 gallon res with a home made chiller. Last go with 2 plants it was a bit tight. So this time im doing one just to focus on doing the job and knocking one out . Then ill do 2 .

2 Likes

And the hydroponic store exchanged my wacky meter and i bought a 2nd just n case. The meter i have is good something happened to it… software glitch or something.

Moving right along

3 Likes

2 Likes

And my new light came yesterday.

4 Likes

2 Likes

I made a aluminum piece to lock the 2 lights together so i can use 1 hanger , im thinking of locking them all together to make one working light. Not sure yet…

1 Like

Looking good, i turned off the top feed and changed it to bottom feed. And changed the water , temp and ph on point… 5.9, and 68 to 70. , 600ppm . 67%, 76*. . GH nutes. With hydrogard, one air stone and pump. For now. 2nd twin air output pump and stones on deck, For the move to the big res.

1 Like

moving along

1 Like

Looking good! I’m on week 2 veg with my first ever hydro grow!

3 Likes

Looks good , im almost ready to transfer her into the big res. Probably another week or so

1 Like