New start excitement

@MissingDigits035 Hate to tell you this, but…you know. Start another seed brother.

@Thatbaldguy hey i appreciate the advice I’d rather get it identified and taken care of then let it ruin everything around it.

1 Like

@MissingDigits035 bummer news but better safe than sorry.

1 Like

@MissingDigits035 hay sorry for getting back late looks to me like there’s a purple gene would you no what the name of the clone is if shes in the ground or in a container me personally I would let her go and see what she gives ya

1 Like

@Vtbudz i dont know the strain the guy i got it from said its either cherry pie or something else and he hasnt gotten back to me on the other strain because im almost positive it isnt cherry pie. But im gonna let it go for a little and keep a close eye on it.

2 Likes

Good call @MissingDigits035 happy growing :v:

1 Like

Hi there. looks like it’s a genetics thing. I’d let her keep showing her stuff. :smirk:

1 Like

@MissingDigits035 hows she looking today?

@MissingDigits035 could be one of these.

Strains Rich In Anthocyanins

Here are some strains to look out for that are rich in purple-producing anthocyanins**;**

• Purple Haze
  • Purple Trainwreck
  • Purple Kush
  • Blueberry Kush
  • Blackberry
  • Critical Purple
  • Granddaddy Purple
  • Fruity Pebbles
  • Purple Cheese
  • Strawberry Bliss
  • Strawberry Cough
  • Purple Urkle
1 Like

I just woke up lol ill post some pics hear soon for an update lol

1 Like

Sorry for no pics yesterday it was hecktic day i had a wedding to go to but ill post something today. But im thinking about just cutting it down the guy i got the clone off of i got to talk to today. He said he cant remember the strain but he did say he has no purple on any of the other plants he has so it makes me feel like its something that shouldnt be there.