New sprout not sure if this is right catagory

Hello I’m not sure if this would be the right catagory. Started germination a few days ago (critical mass) and my intentions are to do some topping, LST and either a scrog or sea of green, not sure what you would call it. Ive grown a few times before but I have never tried this technique and I’m sure I will have questions. I just don’t want to start a new topic every time I have questions or problems with the plan. Hopefully there won’t be any problems. The last grow I got about 8oz per plant, I’m trying for close to a pound. This strain seems to really stretch about 300% after you switch from 18/6 to 12/12. With this in mind I built a differant tent 5x5x7 one plant. I should have plenty of room. I’m runnin MH/MPS I can go anywhere from 300 watts up to 1600. I have a fan for entry of cooler fresh air and an outlet fan to remove the warm air. I use DWC for now then I will use RDWC 10 gallon tote and a about 7 gallon resovoir. No pics yet, if Requested No problem.

Sounds like you’ve got a good plan, @sillyman. Just keep posting in here, and folks will answer if you have any questions or concerns. I’m not a hydro grower, and am just finishing my first grow, using a scrog. Welcome to the forum!

We love pics bud! Welcome to the forum! :+1:

@drillbit l

I Knew that, I’m not new to this forum but Iv’e been learning quite a bit since I joined. I should have posted pics earlier but the plant was not in the bucket and the grow tent wasn’t finished. Been in the pot for 3 days i think had a problem with PH for one nightI hate the hard water around here, thought I had PH good and the next day it was 645. Oh well thats under control now. I do have an intake fan just forgot thaose pics. Used panda film from top to bottom.

Looking good @sillyman! Good luck. Here’s a link to my new journal. Here I grow again on my own! SS fem #2

I guess its about time for my first topping. its a little short but I expected that, this strain doesn’t grow very quick until flowering. How long should I wait for the second topping

She’s about 3 weeks old and just put new water/nutes using GH ph is about 5.8

I’d top again when the new shoots are starting 3rd node.