New spot to guerrilla grow

Oh lord! Hopefully it won’t be an issue

1 Like

I’m VERY careful when I walk my woods alone now :+1:. But, I really don’t have any other place to grow photos other than the woods. And even there there will be some car lights from the road north side. I figured I can try @soilman837 idea as an experiment :grimacing:

1 Like

I’d be very surprised if car lights disrupted your grow. Being seen would be my biggest thought

2 Likes

Yep especially since the County cleared two sides of my property and neighbor on east cut down trees. I’m attaching a “before” pic for yours and @soilman837 opinions or thoughts :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That east side looks promising. You could probably get away with having her right along the tree line and nobody would notice :shushing_face::wink:

4 Likes

It’s my first choice but I will have to go into the woods as a neighbor brush hogs the open area. It’s finding the right area with the least amount of overhead canopy. The west side is actually more accessible but more chances of being seen.

2 Likes

@SmoknGranny I would grow around here if it’s just on the ground outside

2 Likes

Thanks for your input @Hogmaster , but again, a neighbor mows for me & would (a) recognize what it is (b) probably not approve plus it’s violating RULE #1 of stealth growing. However, there’s a small clearing down from your circle :o: Which I plan on checking after it dries up here. What you all can’t really see is it all goes down hill from the house and there’s a deep ravine on the north & east side.

3 Likes

@SmoknGranny the best way to find a spot is to look above the tree line to see where the light comes through the most. For example look where the tree line is lower than the others. You can look for fallen trees.

3 Likes

There’s a creek in the back center right. That looks pretty decent. If you want you can make a small clearing with pine trees and shrubs.

1 Like

I’m growing og kush autoflower for indoors and guerrilla :+1::+1::ok_hand:t5:

@dbrn32 getting my growlight tomorrow I super excited!

3 Likes

Sweet! I was working on mine today, temporary set back. I misread the size of drivers and need to mount differently than planned. It’s coming along though.

1 Like

@dbrn32 that’s badass. I love it👏🏼 How much watts are you running? How many fans are cooling with?

1 Like

No dedicated fans for the light. Due to the efficiency of the leds used and the increased surface area of the heatsinks the air movement from exhaust alone should keep them plenty cool.

The less aren’t installed yet, will do that after I finish up the fab work. Will be a 130 watt 4000k quantum board and four 40 watt 3000k 90cri cxb3590’s. Will pull a little over 300 Watts.

2 Likes

That’s awesome. :+1: Great stuff!

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll get around to finishing it up one of these days. Definitely not the cheapest way to go, but it should be a quality light.

1 Like

I think it’s cool because you can do it yourself. I know you said power banks aren’t the way to go but i going to buy one more and charge one some where else. I won’t be paying the electric bill. The cord is normal and hides in plain sight. Total charge time is 3 .5 hours and run time is two days at 20 hr cycle. I usually am at the place for about that it’s a five minute drive and one is a two minute walk😉

What kind of energy will it put out for 20 hours?

1 Like

Growlight 18 watt lasts for two days at 20 hours for each day for a total 40 hours.