New spot to guerrilla grow

Had to move to a better location :+1::+1:

Do you see a greenhouse lol I don’t. It’s hidden from both sides of the trails. ![

)

2 Likes

It’s hidden by all sides. It’s incognito. You have to be 100 percent sober your entire life to find this. . It’s surrounded by trees.

1 Like

1 Like

I’m hoping it works so I can copy it down the road :+1:

1 Like

@SmoknGranny heck ya go right ahead :wink::+1:

1 Like

Surrounded by pine branches. I just planted the seed and bought a freezer bag for groceries and watered it. Now we are all set. The area is 8 feet width and six feet length. One tree and 75 percent sun :sunny:

1 Like

I’ll eventually have to make it taller :+1::+1:

my drip irrigation system lol kinda ghetto but you learn in it the fifth grade @dbrn32 @MattyBear @SmoknGranny @Hogmaster @Nug-bug

3 Likes

Also making organic compost.

Nice! Hopefully works out good.

1 Like

Thankyou I have the bag all set and once the plant sprouts I’m going to fill the bag all the way up and transplant back into the same bag with more of my soil. Then I’m going add a bucket for heat and will be all gravy​:+1::+1:

Believe it or not but this grow is where money is. literally.

What do you mean?

2 Likes

@MattyBear My greenhouse is in the same spot where I put my money since I had to move to another location.

1 Like

Lol I remember you doing that😬

1 Like

@SmoknGranny I had too, you can see the darn thing! I saw the area next to the money and I though hey I should put it right here👍

I went to the greenhouse today and there was some ice on the bags. The inside was still warm👍 @SmoknGranny

1 Like

It’s going to be a bit before I can check my woods due to snow, ice and down branches and trunks :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:. UPS driver walked uphill a little over tenth of a mile to make a delivery today due to the ice. I’m so ready for spring! Anyhow, I’m glad that your “greenhouse” is working so far. How often can you check on it?

1 Like

@SmoknGranny that’s sounds crazy! I can see it every day. It’s a 15 minute drive. It’s super easy. I was there today and saw no one there for three hours. :+1:

1 Like