New spot to guerrilla grow

Glad to see you still going , very interesting stuff

1 Like

Thank you I’ve been doing it for a little while👊🏽

My professional gardener friend says there’s been a drought of rain water, so I have been bringing a gallon in a backpack. @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Randy_Marsh @MattyBear @SmoknGranny

3 Likes

Seems like it has rained every day here recently.

1 Like

Use a 5 gal water jug same concept
image @soilman837

4 Likes

Ya not a bad system. My friend told about something like that. :facepunch:t4:

Yeah pretty simple and can be like a Rez so you don’t have to go every week

1 Like

looks nice so far :blush: @MattyBear @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @SmoknGranny @BIGE @Randy_Marsh

4 Likes

How much light is it getting? I figured it would have another set or two of leaves over weeks time.

1 Like

I had 3 zkittle and 1 low ryder in milk crates with with black trash bags. just poked holes for drainage and on the side… worked great for me

2 Likes

Love the buried bottle! We use a similar approach for our vegetables. Either submerge a 1gal or 5 gal bucket with drilled holes and fill with water/nutrients or use the plant spikes with a 2-L soda bottle. Why water a whole garden plot for five tomato plants? The city hits us with a very high surcharge if we exceed a certain usage each month. Best to you!

2 Likes

@MattyBear @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @SmoknGranny yes I’m still and and been busy with a new spot. It’s in full sun and it’s 200 feet from trail. You can put 6 plants any kind will do. I’m sorry I have not been here. Been dealing with some personal problems. It’s a long trip to this one. :seedling::+1:

2 Likes

hi @Covertgrower @MattyBear @SmoknGranny @dbrn32

1 Like

You just planting outdoors now? It’s a little late in season for most of us.

Also, @SmoknGranny is no longer with us.

@dbrn32 no this is for next year

2 Likes

Nice! How is this years grow going?

1 Like

Nothing much this year. I didn’t the proper soil in this year so the seeds didn’t germinate really well. I figured next year I’ll go big and do it well. I bought pro mix and I’m also adding worm castings.

2 Likes

@garrigan62 has an awesome soil mix if i can still find it i’ll paste it on here @soilman837

1 Like