New spot to guerrilla grow

Awesome! :hugs:

2 Likes

It’s original haze I grew a few years ago and the soil sank and now it’s growing wild. It’s in fun sun on a small cliff in a tire.

1 Like

Cool! Hopefully will be a nice plant

2 Likes

@dbrn32 @SmoknGranny Ya in a few days I’m going to add more soil then transfer her in the same container.

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:t3: Just leave it, she likes it there and she’ll reward you for it in a few months

1 Like

Look here’s a mysterious plant :seedling: I planted a seed last year and found this next to the soil so I planted it​:relaxed: The other one didn’t make it do to snow @Covertgrower @SmoknGranny @dbrn32 @MattyBear @Countryboyjvd1971

3 Likes

@MattyBear @dbrn32 @SmoknGranny @BIGE @Countryboyjvd1971 I have a sour diesel auto get out of its shell indoor will show you you soon :wink::facepunch:t4:

4 Likes

Sour diesel auto flower @MattyBear @SmoknGranny @Donaldj @dbrn32 @Countryboyjvd1971

4 Likes

Good luck sweetie :hugs:

1 Like

Doing great funky stem but I pinched it. @SmoknGranny @dbrn32 @MattyBear @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 @Donaldj

1 Like

Are you trying to grow plant with paper towel as the media?

7 Likes

I’ve pinched mine before, they seemed to grow still. Hopefully that gets a transplant soon.

1 Like

Where are you growing this time? Indoors? Outdoors?

1 Like

Sour diesel auto round two @MattyBear @SmoknGranny @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Donaldj

2 Likes

Hey check this out :evergreen_tree::wink: @MattyBear @SmoknGranny @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Donaldj @Countryboyjvd1971

Hey, looks like you have another seedling going. What happened to the last one? What is your grow plan this time? Indoor? Outdoor? Etc. Tell us about your grow, you seem to pop in and out and never update us on how the plants turn out

3 Likes

Donaldj and countryboy haven’t logged in for over a year, unlikely you will hear from them. I’m curious like Matty, what is happening with these plants?

3 Likes

Ya I was doing something with chlorophyl and it didn’t seem to work but this time I bought a usb headlamp high intensity light from Home Depot that seems to work great. I’m growing in a laundry hamper that is basically a grow cab.

Ya I’m using a headlamp that is usb powered. That runs eight hours on and off it works great. I change it with my power bank.