New spot to guerrilla grow

Good idea. :+1: we gotta protect our babies! I’m down to two healthy hermied seed seedlings for the woods experiment. Just waiting for the icy rain and snow to stop.

Seems like it’s never gonna happen. This was yesterday.

yep. Snow

I know I heard the Midwest is getting a lot. :rage: We’re just getting rain and some freezing rain in the morning so that’s why I did the mini greenhouse.

So far just high winds off and on, icy rain and just plain miserable :weary: And it was 86 here yesterday! Still waiting for the snow :snowflake:
After last nights winds I am glad that I didn’t get the greenhouse set up yet. I’m really going to have to stake it down well.

Not yet but it’s a coming :worried:

50 degrees all next week

I’m watching blowing snow now :weary:

I’ll be taking the cup off Tuesday

Just wanted to check on how things are going :slightly_smiling_face: I have two nice hermied seed seedlings I’m itching to plant in my woods but trying to hold off until outdoor soil temperatures come up.

I found this plant at my other spot just growing healthy.Lol her name is Stacy ! @SmoknGranny @BIGE @dbrn32 @Dieselgrower @Hogmaster @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971

She’s looking good. What state are you in @soilman837?

@Covertgrower East coast can’t say the state. Thankyou, I feed her rain water today. It’s at the other spot I told you gays and gals about.

Well keep good records for me please. My two babies :baby: turned out to be boys before I got them to the woods :worried:

@SmoknGranny yikes that stinks. I will my buddy will help me out soon next week. :+1:

East coast is good enough. No worries. It looks like great spot. @soilman837 I’ll be following.

@Covertgrower ya she seems to be doing well.

Yep it’s a disappointment. But I’m going to try again next year. I’m still going out for a soil test and will prepare the area in the fall. I’m still going ahead with the greenhouse grows :+1:

@SmoknGranny that’s great you can do the greenhouse​:+1::+1::clap:t3:

I’m looking forward to it and will keep the adventures going. But I still want to try a guerilla Grow. Shame to let a perfectly good woods go to waste :grin: