New spot to guerrilla grow

I’m hoping to get the area for the greenhouse cleaned out this week during “fake Spring” :blush: Sunshine thru Thursday then back to winter :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I am really tired of snow, sleet & icy rain and dark gloomy days. But with any luck I’ll be up & running with the greenhouse 10-14 days from now. :+1:
In the meantime, I have 3 hermied seedlings inside & I dropped a gifted seed yesterday SSH which I think I will plant west side. Herme will go east where I tossed seeds a couple of weeks ago but then got snow AGAIN grrrrrr
It’s been so crazy weather wise here that the local farmers still haven’t prepped & planted. :slightly_frowning_face:

How’s your growing going?

We’re getting rain all this week and next. Should have a sprout pretty soon. :+1:

Awesome :clap:t2: Once my little forest leafs out I’ll have a better handle on where to grow this year and next year :blush: I’m really looking forward to seeing your grow for ideas. :+1:

Moved again now for good😊 @SmoknGranny @Hogmaster @BIGE @Familyman420

@SmoknGranny we had our first day in 70’s yesterday, and today is supposed to be nicer!

Yep. We had 70’s a couple of days but temps will drop again overnight into the 20’s for the next week and possibly snow this weekend. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I’m going to do my dardness to get my greenhouse up next week.

Some days my mind wanders & I come up with some crazy ideas :blush: My latest is to camo paint a large tomato cage, cover with chicken wire also painted, and put around the seedlings in the woods when I plant them. Once they outgrow that they should be smelly enough that supposedly deer and rabbits won’t eat them. What do you think?

Sound plan. I’d run with it…

Thanks. As soon as the weather permits AND if I don’t kill my seedlings, I’ll give it a try :+1: I have everything including the spray paint. Maybe my experiment will be helpful to others :blush: if successful.
It’s also nice to hear that my senile old mind isn’t as crazy as I think it is :rofl:

For some reason this sprout must like the cold. They say sour diesel is a tough strain for out doors.

That’s good to know :+1: Refresh my memory please … more indica then sativa, right?

My brother in law says he won’t try it again. He thinks it’s “indoor seed”.

I’m trying again this year. Mine didn’t do good at all last year, but I think they had too much shade cover.

@FloridaSon I’ve seen a video on YouTube where these two guys grow two plants and they were pretty big. @SmoknGranny it’s 60 percent sativa and 40 percent indica. It’s chemdog and super skunk. From east coast. Ht has a great article about it.

Thanks for the info. There’s so many strains to keep track of now :blush:

The big plants you saw are why I think ours weren’t getting enough direct light. I think I have mine in a better location this year.

Those YouTube videos just let me know I have a lot more learning to do! :wink:

Sour Diesel is one of my favorite strains. I’m not giving up on it like my brother in law…

@FloridaSon @SmoknGranny ya they look like serious plants. I’m using a small plastic iced coffee cup as a mini greenhouse. For the next few days.

We are suppose to get cold rain so I thought why not keep her protected :slight_smile: