New spot to guerrilla grow

Ya that’s suppose to be the case for the weather. I’m going veg for the month of April. Then I’m going to block out the sunset. That’s great you got some nice seeds for free.

1 Like

Yes. But not knowing what they all are is going to be interesting :blush:

2 Likes

I’ve gotten some really nice smoke from unknown seeds. Hell, last year was the first time I could tell you what the strain was!

The only problem with not knowing the strain is not knowing what to seek and what to avoid. MHO

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing what we have in this magic bean bag :smiley: I “think” they are all photos & know they came from a greenhouse grow. Right now I’m just waiting to see if the hermied seeds come up. :crossed_fingers:
I really need to work on starting a grow journal this weekend :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I expect to be tagged lol. I’ll switch to watching after :wink:

1 Like

lol I will make sure you are :+1:

1 Like

@dbrn32 @SmoknGranny @Hogmaster Digging another hole and planting two seeds once it warms up. I made the poles look like a fence and I will be spraying them with green paint.

4 Likes

Get them started inside so when it’s warmer they will already have roots Structure They will get real big then and love you for it :shushing_face:

2 Likes

@Hogmaster will do :+1::+1: just filled up two solo cups and ready to go.

Thought you might enjoy this article @soilman837
Grow Weed In A Hay Bale For Under $10 • Green Rush Daily

2 Likes

I LOVE Tangerine Dream and Tangie. Got some Tangie oil right now thats equally as amazing.

4 Likes

Tangie is one of my favorite strains too! Love the smell and taste! :v:

3 Likes

@SmoknGranny that’s a great article! It was pretty interesting. I read the whole thing and it was pretty good.

1 Like

@dbrn32 my growbox ran from 9 am yesterday to 7 am this morning :+1::+1:

2 Likes

I thought you might like it :+1: The way my weather is going I’m not sure when I’m going to get anything planted outside :slightly_frowning_face: I woke up to icy deck and sidewalks and darn near fell just sitting out cat food this morning :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
The good news is that I have 3 hermied seedlings that I haven’t killed YET :rofl:

1 Like

Ya were suppose too get rain for now. I liked on the weather website and it seems there’s no snow in the future just a crap ton of rain.

2 Likes

Rain makes great cover to dig HUGE hole and move mad soil on the DL

3 Likes

You’re right. Most people don’t like to go out in the rain anymore. I still enjoy playing in it at almost 50!

4 Likes

I dug for 5hrs yesterday, 4hrs it poured hard. Got 4 BIG holes dug, and a little supersoil hiked out n hidden. I have 4 hardened clomes waiting to be put out next week(2×GL 2×SS). Now the less attractive end of guerrilla cultivation, hiking another 10-12cubic ft. of supersoil out to the holes.

3 Likes

@Familyman420 that sounds awesome :clap:t3: :+1: