New spot to guerrilla grow

You missed me by a year :slightly_frowning_face:. I went back home to Florida about 9 years ago and darn near got lost in the town I was raised in as it had changed so much.
NC is a beautiful area, but hubby was “too experienced” for the positions he applied for there.
Anyhow, fate put us here and led me to another old hippie and ILGM :grimacing:

1 Like

Its all in the plan @SmoknGranny

1 Like

Yep. I’m here at this time and place for a reason :+1:

2 Likes

I’m better off waiting till is warm out😡

3 Likes

I know this is probably not idea for @SmoknGranny but there was a guy on this forum who hung his plant up in the trees. If you could climb and build a little platform for pots to sit on. I actually may try to find a tree close to me to try with

3 Likes

Go with a block and tackle so you can lower the plant to ground level. Use a camo rope and wrap the excess close to the base of the tree. Makes it a little less noticeable.

It’s just easier to do that than build an actual platform…

2 Likes

Hey I like your thinking that never crossed my mind…
That would beat lugging everything up there every other day lmao

2 Likes

I had a buddy that did that in the swamps. Way up in an old cypress tree.

2’x2’ base, 5gal bucket with drain holes, rope attached to 4 corners. Have a stake coming out of the bucket tall enough to reach the hook at the apex of the 4 support lines. Tying in that stake will help stop tipping over in high winds.

Just an idea to work with…

4 Likes

All I’m going to this year is wait till the snow melts buy a bag and get soil and plant a sour diesel seed peace :v:

2 Likes

I think that’s a good idea :slightly_smiling_face:. Although, I’m gonna drop some hermied seeds this weekend just to make sure I have germination down. I’m not trying my autos until it’s warmer & I get my lit’ Greenhouse up.

4 Likes

Yep. It’s one of our Aussies​:slightly_smiling_face:. “Gale” is up in the tree :deciduous_tree:. Too bad the old deer stands in my woods are rotted or I might attempt it :rofl:. With my vertigo I’d need to use a block & tackle as @FloridaSon suggested.

4 Likes

Just bought the great seeds and now in fifteen days we’ll be gardening :+1::+1: my buddy super excited.

2 Likes

Awesome :clap:t2:I have my fingers crossed that the weather turns warm sooner than later.
Heck, I want to grow something sooo bad that I picked up one of those kitchen window herb kits today :grimacing:

2 Likes

@SmoknGranny I’m getting excited. Im going to try what we talked about with make the plant flower in June sun and shade idea. I want to place a tarp in some trees. Kinda like @Capt_Seeweed deck area.

1 Like

Dang, you need to link me over to that. I read so many posts that I don’t remember it.
I wish I could send you some camo duck blind fabric. Not sure if it would work or not :thinking:

1 Like

Ya just look at captain seaweed page it’s there. Once these stupid storms past I’ll plant in April I’m getting the seeds in a weeks.

@SmoknGranny what’s this ditch weed you talk about? I heard in Nepal there’s wild weed. High times did an article about it. A guy was hiking in the mountains and talked about. My friend did this with his autoflower just planted the seed in his backyard yard and let the rain take care of it. It turned out great!

I tried it after finding it on my property :slightly_frowning_face: and it was a disappointment. However, I did cut it down during summer mowing and maybe it would have been better had I waited until the fall I kinda suspect that a neighbor down from me may be growing but it’s only a feeling :slightly_smiling_face:
My grandfather grew hemp for years and tobacco in Kentucky as many others did.

4 Likes

That’s awesome! :+1: Ya I’ve always wondered if work if you just planted it and did nothing to it. I know someone who grew on a mountain and just took care of it once in awhile. Ya there’s a great spot ten feet to the right on my spot now that’s looks awesome so I’m going over there. :+1:There’s plenty of sun. Seeds will ship tomorrow and I’ll be growing two plants and digging holes and adding my backyard soil. That’s cool your grandfather was hemp grower.

1 Like

I came up with an idea to flower the plant which by placing black trash bags on the sticks that I have. I will place it near the plant so it will get less sun so it can start to flower.