New space new journal

Girls still doing fantastic, about to move the last sister over, I’ll keep the other one I stunted and make her a mother for now.

Added apc8200 auto pilot to the system. Now things are getting kinda serious.

6 Likes

Ok now that all the seats are filled we can get this train rolling!

@Grandaddy013 @PurpNGold74 @Mrcrabs

Jeez I’m getting old I’m finding it hard to remember names…

Tag a friend tag family, your boy is about to start showering these girls with good old co2 and let’s see how they jump along!

Also put together a few 7 gal fabric pots. 3 stage fox farm soil , light warrior, happy frog, oven forest. Layered up nicely

I’ll put together one more to even it out and see if they do well just outside my grow tents in the walking area… told my wife we have so many lights going in here we could grow outside of tent. Now I gotta prove it, hate when that happens

4 Likes

So needless to say this will be an perpetual journal of my perpetual grow

2 Likes

17 days from sprouting from seed, so far so good

6 Likes

Looking very good Bob. Nice neat setup. Isnt it awesome when wifey supports our habits :rofl::joy:. Im here and set to watching. Ready to see this forest of buds! Gorilla Zhittlez sounds amazing. I have a Z in the ground n some gorilla glue seeds… :thinking:

1 Like

Wife is germinating orange zkittlez as we speak, should see some tails here shortly…

We may have a zkittlez problem in this house hold.

And he’ll yea @PurpNGold74 it’s great when they are supportive. What she doesn’t like is rough guesstimates of initial investment :yum:

1 Like

Haha from what ive read… that maybe a good problem. Im definitely gonna have to find a few more seeds if it turns out well.

Let’s go!!!

3 Likes

wow, holding tank over carpet,:face_with_raised_eyebrow: I guess im not the only savage, :smile:, gotta love a confident plumber!

2 Likes

Set to watching

Been working with water for a bit so no big deal there. @kettle! If need be I’ll rip out the entire basement and rebuild it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Eventually I want hardwood throughout and tile or just the slab of concrete in the room.

4 Likes

13 hours after adding 2000 ppm co2

4 Likes

exactly im not a good plumber I just have bad carpet… :grin:

1 Like

Lots of glue and a tube of jb weld

3 Likes

Luckily for me the reverse osmosis system has only quick disconnect fittings. Makes everything that much easier.

Bad part, the rain barrel I got doesn’t hold water very well. It must of gotten damaged when they built it. I know it wasn’t from shipping they had the damn thing bubble wrapped inside the box.

A small hole in one of the side nipples, don’t know what to call it, leaked onto the floor for … awhile without me noticing until my socks got soaked yesterday.

Drained below the leak, sealed with jb weld, let that dry and applied a water sealer over the jb weld. Unnecessary but it looks more natural then the white/cream colored jb weld

3 Likes

So between fixing the leak, drying out the floor and setting up a co2 system that will hopefully last a few years it was a busy day

2 Likes

@blackthumbbetty

Got stoned and lost the rso I made… found it finally!!!

5 Likes

And the girls!

5 Likes

Oh man, that made me laugh… :laughing:. Im so sorry man, bad sense of humour, I may of jinxed you…

so annoying! oh well.
looking great bud. im so keen to watch this… :grinning:

1 Like