New Skittles x Dosidos. New Star Pupil Seedlings

Dropped new seedling in paper towl method may 1st this one took longer than the others but i planted into foxfarm soil today , may 5th & put her in tent with the rest.

I will be trying this on this new plant . going to wait for 3 or 4 nodes then chop her off at node 1 or 2. if it doesnt work i still have the other 4 plants going but i want to try this on this new plant.

1 Like

Looks good @Dame619, you seem to have a plan and I do admire a person who can stick to the plan. My plans seem to always be evolving for one reason or another.LOL

1 Like

@Holmes
this is only my 2nd grow but i have read alot of info & been doing my research. soon i will be buying two Optic 1XL & have this viperspectum also for flower stage on this run.

1 Like

update on girls & how they are doing.
This week i gave her a full dose of CalMag & Half dose of grow big nutrients to get her used to the nutrients & they have responded amazing. i have seen no spot on fan leafes & no Yellow tips so she absorbed all the things she needs. been pH’ing with 6.3-6.5 so honestly think this girl is exactly where she needs to be. ive noticed that she has roots coming out of the bottom of 2 plastic pots. so i will be getting bigger plastic pots. ill check up with you guys again when i see more results.

Help. my hours for the past 2 days have not been solid sorry to inform but on the monster biggest plant i found these this afternoon after checking up on tnem. i plucked all the balls i could find & im thinking on giving her a day or 2 to recover to see if they come back. i really dont want to throw this one out but if its time then there is nothing i can do to save it. i tried to pluck tjem all off with out spreading the pollen to others. i really hope she comes back…

Sorry to say… but the one has been chopped down. i tried my best not to spread pollen seeds but she had to go… it hurt me killing this one but it had to be done. i was hesitating trying to save her but i dont want the other to turn out hermied… now its back to regular program with 3 others remaining.

Plants are still looking extremely healthy. Been giving them Full blast of Grow Big nutrients & 4mL calmag. & she has been loving the feeding. seedling are 1 week since sprout & gonna transplant to larger pots soon.
I have not seen any seeds on 3 bigger plants so i think i got the bad one out just in time. she has shown sex on all 3 plants

Did not mean to post the picture of Apex. sorry my friends did not mean to flex

This is my update. added the new bigger tent so girls can spread out & the new light came in so i hung it & its 24 inches away from plants canopy & ph up is arriving tomorrow morning & the 5 gallon pots came in so these plants will be transplanted & Fed with proper Ph tomorrow. i will be flushing all the girls & adding the comeback to distilled water & no other ingredients, hopefully these girls come back even stronger. also added a dehumidifier after seeing how high it was without it.

Ready for flower😬 just 1 or 2 weeks away.