New Skittles x Dosidos. New Star Pupil Seedlings

New Seeds dropped in paper towl method april 1st. Planted Seedling april 6th Im basically considering April 8th as Day 1.
Light is a 600w Viper Spectrum LED light
In a 3ft by 3ft tents
Temp 75-80
Humidity 60-75%
Soil is FoxFarm Ocean forest Soil Medium.

7 Likes

Looking good!

2 Likes

The journey begins, you got it going on now! Happy Grows @Dame619

1 Like

The little ones look wonderful :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for the feed back! :grin: i forgot to add that i have a mini fan constantly running 24/7 so tent doesnt get to hot. i also have the tent on a table so tent doesnt sit on concrete floor. running usual 18/6

1 Like

First 3 set of pictures is the 1 Single star pupil seedling slowly taking over this grow. She is over coming the other 3 seedlings.

image image

Last 3 set of pictures is the Skittles x Dosidos .
these plants arent really that behind on the other plant. These are still my favorites & i cant wait to try super cropping one of these.

When will it be a good time to try this?? Im in week 2 since sprout.
any suggestions on when & how many nodes should it have before i try this??

image image image

(1 Star Pupil & 1 Skittles x Dosidos)

2 Successful transplant into 2 gallon smart pots. Reused the ones from my last grow. Also want to add i sprinkled the white shark into the hole the plant was going into & sprinkled a little on the actual plant & roots. hopefully they bounce back from the Light dose of Cal-Mag i gave her.

Other 2 plants are growing slightly slower then the other 2. so im going to wait until monday to transplant these.

2 Likes

@Slyness41

2 solo cups that havent been transplanted

HELP!? smart pots i ordered online are being backed up & havent even shipped my order out. i was wondering if there is any fabric pots at local Lowes or walmart that would work for growing Cannibas. looking for any 2 gallon or 3 gallon i can buy today? please help. these girls need to be transplanted asap.

Nothing bad to say, but you must water more sides when transplant and further…
Science behind this are :roots need to spread and find water. You get faster grow. Beautiful plants.
Plastic buckets are good when you drill holes everywhere. Bigger ones on bottom, but not too big b/c plastic will shatter/breake,and little ones everywhere on sides. Good luck with you grow bro/sis :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

went to my local lowes & bought 2 gallon plastic pots. when i transplanted i sprinkled the great white shark in the hole the plants were going in like previous transplant. watered all 4 gals with ph water at 6.6 & added a like 4ml dose of calmag to get the girls used to the calmag. so far its looking good & i tied down one of the girls because she was out growing the other 3. ( 1star pupil is still outgrowing them all)

wanted to ask if these little holes at the bottom of the plastic pots are enough drainage or should i add a few holes to it?

Help what is wrong with my plant?i noticed yesterday that just one of the four show this on the Fan leafes only no where else & i thouvht it was a rusting stain so i thought it was a Calmag Deficiency. yesterday i feed with 4mL of calmag & Ph of 6.6 any help on what i can do to make her bounce back? or should i wait a couple days to see if she bounces back? i cant tell if its getting better or worse. so i snapped these photos to see tomorrow if it improves.

Ive done it more,but smaller.

1 Like

image image image

Want to update & say girls have bounced back from deficiency from a couple days ago. fan leafes did not recover from damage done but i have not seen anymore spots on them like before. Sticking to regular feeding schedule with Light dose of CalMag & i will be LST’ing this girls this week since they had a good recovery.

Started a light LST yesterday. will update when i see results. day 23 & she is looking amazing

2 Likes

Plants look thirsty in photos. i watered right after i took these pics

Topped all 4 plants on day 24 since sprout. 2 days after start of LST. she will be sitting & i aint touch her for a while so she n recover.

2 Likes