New seeds sprouted, not growing

I recently purchased 20 white widom fem seeds. Recieved them and wanted 5 plants
So i soaked 5 seeds i water and they germinated in about 36 hours at which point i planted them tap root down, but only three sprouted. Is there and point in trying to re soak the seeds that didn’t sprout? Or am i just beat and got bad seeds?

I would say done deal.
I only soak for 24hr, pour boiling hot water into my jiffy pucks, plant and then cover the container leave in dark warm room for a couple days.
Don’t water log them, just soften the shell up.
The warmth also helps, having the jiffy pucks and mini container keeps the humidity at like 100% for the first couple days while they get started.

2 Likes

suggest soaking seeds for 24 hours. after that…moist paper towel in a closed container.
once tap root is 1/4"+ long move to clear plastic cup with drain holes. once roots cover the cup, move to final home.
:cowboy_hat_face::vulcan_salute::v:

1 Like

How long ago did you plant them? If they were planted a little deep, it could take a few extra days to pop out. I’d let them ride for 10 days or so before counting them out.

2 Likes

Yep you got ripped off. Don’t worry about it it happens to the best of us and because you bought from ilgm and they come with a guarantee. Notify customer service and they will replace the bad seeds.

1 Like

I wouldn’t call it “ripped off” since to me that implies intent. Maybe just bad luck. They’ll definitely make good on the seeds, just get in contact with them. All great advice above. I agree, give them a little longer. Sometimes there are stragglers. Welcome to ILGM! :v:

1 Like