New Seedling Lighting Problem

Hello,
Got a problem; new seedling, 4 days old, light was too close overnight, and the 1st set of leaves got burnt off. Stem is still standing tall, and appears to be rooted well. Will the plant continue to grow, or is it a goner? Is there anything i can do to help it out? Or just germinate new seeds? Any info will help. And i did correct the light too low problem.
Thanks,
T

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, great people around to help you.

Pictures in natural light would be very helpful.

1 Like

Welcome to the community ! That’s a bummer, I would do both keep taking care of it and start couple more Seeds. You can look at it as one of those things you’ll never forget. Good luck

1 Like

Thanks. That is the path I’v taken yesterday. I’m going to pull out a microscope, and see what I can see.
Thanks again for the reply!

2 Likes

Ok, i’ll get some and post later today

2 Likes

Aloe is a GODSEND. If u have an aloe plant. Take a finger of it, cut it open and drain the inside in some water. Shake and pour it in the soil. Helps with almost ANY kind of shock n completely natural.

Pics help tho.

!
These are before;
[plant2|2 them 81x500]
These are after light burn. Just checked; they are still standing tall, roots holding well. Just watered and put them under light.

(upload://zMfiqHOBMZGvuAuAheEmm79BiRy.jpeg)

Not sure about the one that loaded. No green to do photosynthesis = no new leaves for more photosynthesis

Agreed. When I check this morning, 2 of the 3 were gone. Upside, I germinated 6 new seeds last night, and they sprouted already! Thanks for the input…

1 Like