New RDWC system setup

I have some strains you cant buy. Nothing with THC numbers like that. We camp at Platter Flats and crappie fish in season. I catfish the rest of the season.

1 Like

Good deal , sounds like a good time for all

Let me know when you plan to come up and maybe we can get together.

2 Likes

Definitely will do my brother, always nice to make n possibly meet new friends from the forum .

1 Like

Hey man! That’s awesome, Tx is my home. I currently am living in northern VA atm for work. But have been living in Houston for 30 years prior :v::raised_hands:

1 Like

Well quick update. The system has been flushing for 2 days with Physan 20. (I’ve gotta admit I love the smell of that stuff) :+1:

I took a peek at the plants today and the root were looking incredible. There most definitely stunted but will pull through.

Right now the system is mixing with the proper doses of Armor Si, Jacks 321, & HG.
Girls are soaking in bubble buckets with plain water and H2o2.

@Jarlax im going to let them sit for a day in this mix, then should I start dosing them with the dr tims? Perhaps make this preventative, or wait till I start seeing signs of something.

Here’s a snap, they bounced back

3 Likes

That’s what I call some Happy roots :laughing:
@HappyHydroGrower
taking your advise on rinsing good with the sprayer and trimming away bad roots was phenomenal!
Thanks a million brother :pray:

2 Likes

Wow! They look great! Nice job on getting them cleaned up. Keep’em growin brother! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh yah forgot you mentioned this, so I should drop about 25ml into it? Even I just dosed the system with hydroguard an hour ago

Nice set of roots there!!! Looks happy!

1 Like

Hey @HappyHydroGrower
When you add a fresh batch of armor and nutes, around what do your PPM’s come out to?
Mine seem pretty high, then again I did accidentally drop my PPm pen in the water again. I’m getting around 1250 ppm in 28Gal

1 Like

Thanks man!! A lot of hard work and planning went into this system. As soon as I added my first batch of nutrients the plants were attacked by a bacteria. But, cleaned it for nearly a week. Hoping there good to go :+1::clap:
Resilient these things are

2 Likes

Very resilient, remember, they are a weed!!!

1 Like

My water is 65. After all said and done, right at 950’ish.

1 Like

Ok ok sounds good! Then I guess with my bit more amount of water it sounds like my ppm’s aren’t to far off.

I did have a bit of an issue getting alll of the Part A to dissolve. Ended up adding 1 more gallon of hot water to the bucket I was mixing in.
Overall it went good, roots are looking incredible.
Gotta say I’m happy as can be under given circumstances :grinning::+1::raised_hands:

4 Likes

@Chrisr36 sorry for the delay brother. I keep Dr. Tims from start to finish like hydroguard as a preventative. It keeps the nasties hydroguard doesnt address in check. Plus, why not start your trillion man system cleaning army of bacteria from the beginning? I do, hope that helps. Roots look amazing man, they should stay pretty much that white/healthy the entire time. With amazing roots, plants can produce amazing buds.

Quick shot of mine this am, actually stunted these overwatering. Got some tips from @CooterJuice , now its dam near perfect. Gonna start over and plant more seedlings into the system Saturday so they are more aligned in size when i flower. Happy Turkey day everyone!

Pics this morning -

My answer to crazy changing humidity.

Roots

Some of the ladies -

Small girl here main reason for a redo -

3 Likes

Looking great man!! Nice and healthy!! :+1::v::beers::dash:

2 Likes

Girls looking good Chris36, good job bro

2 Likes

Well guys, it’s been real, it’s been fun, but this grow hasn’t been real fun.
I am going to have to bow out.
After this last extreme system cleaning, I had placed the girls back in the RDWC system, along with the Jacks nutes, Hydroguard, and the Dr Tim’s waste away.
Went back to Tx for thanksgiving. I returned to pure horrors once again…
I’m at a loss of words as to what is truly causing this shit to take over like it’s nothing.
I can’t get ahead of it to save my life, or rather, these plants lives.
Huge shout outs to everyone for all the support and advise and so on!
@HappyHydroGrower @Spudgunner @Graysin @Jarlax @NUG61 and everyone else who input there valuable knowledge
I will return, i shalt be defeated! (Just need to figure wtf is going on first)

Here’s some snaps of this unforgivable madness

3 Likes

Light is getting in. Gotta figure out where and block it. :v:

2 Likes