New photo for pain/anxiety meds

Need a new photo strain for my meds. The GG4 I have been cloning for 2 years has become too potent. Wierd i know. Just gets stronger every round. Has become too much to smoke. Ill keep growing for edibles but need suggestions for a smokeable med that wont knock me down. Photo. Pain/anxiety/insomnia. Thanks in advance guys and gals.

1 Like

My middle uses Skywalker OG for insomnia. I have also been recommended blue dream for anxiety.

I also heard about candy cream. 90% indica for insomnia.

3 Likes

Green crack knocks me out something fierce, but if you want 1 strain for all of those then banana kush is what id grow , itā€™s a great all arounder . If you just want a fun get up a goer then purple punch is the way to go , while not being quite as zippy as lemon mimosa its a Lil more relaxing and takes the edge offf

3 Likes

Iā€™m doing an organic grow soon and have Skywalker OG in my stock pile. I was kinda set on Gold Leaf for the grow, but after reading this, it may be up for debate again.

3 Likes

I recommend growing the skywalker og , its the most antidepressant strain Iā€™ve grown

4 Likes

Wonderful!!! Thanks so much. Pics have been my go to for the decision on Gold Leaf. Plus I was gifted some of the organic amendments so I was trying to stick with 3 close to ā€˜name brandsā€™. Canna Coco, earth dust and ILGM seed, hence the Gold Leaf, but the Skywalker OG I have is ILGM also, so Iā€™m not breaking my own rules. My depression and anxiety have been on the ups, though, so I need to take that into consideration. Waking up earlier and earlier even with insomnia meds. Sorry that was a lot.

4 Likes

Look at the Granddaddy Purple I use it for pain (Osteoarthritis) and to help me sleep.

3 Likes

I have a GDP going right now that should be ready to chop in 4 weeks or so

1 Like

Iā€™m chopping 3 GDP fem today

1 Like

Wonderful!

Purple Urkel always got me horizontal

1 Like

I really really enjoyed my Girl Scout Cookies CBD 2 grows ago, nice high but better for CBD benefits (me itā€™s my back and shoulders).

1 Like

:hushed::hushed::hushed:

Iā€™ve found the Critical Mass strain to be the best for me, so far.

Pretty ā€œstrong,ā€ but I have to do edibles, so I try to keep it reasonable for myself, dose-wise, for neuro pain & anxiety, etc.

(Guysā€¦ thoā€¦ I took a 100mg edible two weekends ago from some gal at a festival I was atā€¦ and OMGā€¦ I was completely on my a**. First time Iā€™ve ever experienced that. Sheesh. Wayyyyy Too much.)

But yeahā€¦

Iā€™ve heard the Widow strains are great as well.

1 Like