New/Old guy Continuing Grow Experiment

Day 4

10 Likes

Growing right along!!!

4 Likes

Day 8

13 Likes

Iā€™ve started playing music to them several hours a day.

7 Likes

Looking good bro!

2 Likes

Day 10
Hope everyone doesnā€™t mind a lot of new pics as my ladies grow.

15 Likes

My first time growing auto flower, first time ever growing a seed that hadnā€™t come out of my bag of smoke. I am amazed at how much they have grown! Iā€™m thinking day 14 top dress with Dr. Earth Premium Gold?

4 Likes

@ky1bnusmc. First off. THANK YOU for your service. And have a great time watching those ladies grow, not only will you see the progress but the straight up inpatients will get you. I have a hard time not checking them multiple times a day thinking it going to go any faster. :neutral_face:. But when itā€™s time the smell and the look will look like nothing else( unless you have buddies who grow and show). I think the stuff we grow is better than the stuff I get at the dispensary. Not to mention the cost effectiveness of it :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Keep posting pictures, we all do.

2 Likes

Iā€™m a retired Ky coal miner,been in pain for years, got good results from my 2nd grow,but canā€™t decide when to cut and hang,also thank you for your service and you can never post too many pictures, we sll learn from them and the comments that follow them, my grandkids think all food comes from a store

5 Likes

Ty for your service Marine from Navy. Was my pleasure giving you a lift. A little NGFS to assistā€¦:grin:. Most of my grow is for medical friends. Gg4ā€¦any kush or good indica. A little amber will sedate.

7 Likes

Day 14
Top dressed with Dr.Earth 4-4-4

12 Likes

I really wish that I could afford a better light source for my girls. But, being a disabled vet, who does not receive veterans benefits, yet, my income is very limited. It is on my wish list.

7 Likes

Why do you not receive benefits if you dont mind me being nosey. Disabled retired navy. Lets fix that!

4 Likes

My beloved Corps screwed me in every way, except the good one, and they didnā€™t even kiss me first. Even though I was aviation ordnance, and I had passed all applicable psychological, and emotional evaluations for that MOS, and my dd214 shows that I was discharged for psychological and emotional disorder that hadnā€™t been there before, I have been determined to be non-service connected. I have a case pending hopefully this time with a lawyers help I can get my service connection rating.

4 Likes

Camp Lejeune, any connection there then? Good luck on your benefits. All states and counties within normally have a veterans service office, no affiliation to Veterans administration, veterans assisting veterans with their claims.
You said better light, im workin it!!!

Grow looks :+1:

4 Likes

I became a lifetime member of the DAV to get their assistance. I was told at the state level they agreed with the VA. I have been trying since 1992. I was on camp Lejune as an infant. I am second of three generations of Marines so far. Was even diagnosed with prostate cancer, that does not fall into the cancer diagnosis that is associated with camp, Lejeune water.

3 Likes

Light looks like it works at 14 days. Plants looking very happy and healthy.

Have we talked about having patience, something that didnā€™t come with the magic bean. :thinking: lol

5 Likes

Busted!

4 Likes

Using Photone app I got readings of:
16.8 DLI
245 PPFD
14000 LUX

4 Likes