New/Old guy 1st Auto 1st indoor tent

In six months, after you demonstrate a love for growing and can grow, get the best light you can afford.
Good growing to you. Hey Devil Dog, ever been to MCAS IWAKUNI or Camp Lajeune?

2 Likes

Welcome to the neighborhood my friend. Thanks you for your service. I personally would go with 5 gallon pot. I mainly grow autos. I did an experiment a while back. 2 plants, 2 strains same breeder. The 2 in the 5 gallon pots yeilded much more in the 3 gall. Close to twice as tall.

3 Likes

I’m not a Vet,but every 1 I see I thank them,there’s no way we can ever repay y’all for what you’ve done for us ,I’ve had experience with the chicken guano,a word of caution, that stuff is super high in nitrogen

3 Likes

Never made it out of the states, I was a Cold War aviation ordnance technician, I was never stationed at Camp Lejeune, but was there couple times. I am second of three generations of jarheads.

4 Likes

Yipee, we gotten a couple dozen eggs past week, hens are laying for spring chicks.

Yep we till chicken poo into the soil after the garden ahead of next years veggies. Very hot source of N

3 Likes

Outdoor gardens I’ve done most of my life. My grandparents taught me, now I am a homesteader on their homestead. I always till manure in just a month or so before planting. But we always use it around plants as they grow. Indoor growing anything that other than succulents or a poinsettia I have very little experience. I’m in the process of turning some of my property into a permaculture forever food garden with native wild edible plants.

3 Likes

Beans came today, let’s get busy!

5 Likes

What cha waiting on? Lets go, one thing that doesnt come with the magical bean, patience.

Good luck, you have lots of help if needed. :+1:

3 Likes

Day 1 through the soil! Two beans started, two beans sprouted.

5 Likes

Welcome aboard. I too am a first timer. “60 year old rookie”. I have learned a lot from the friends on this forum. Amazing what you can ask on here, they have tons of great advise.
Good luck on your grow.

4 Likes

Welcome to the best grow forum on the web from an old phart Fly Boy (NORAD). Ask any questions and you’ll get plenty of guidance and help.

Check out the Purple Punch, Afghan and White Widow for pain, anxiety and insomnia. Good growing vibes to you!

4 Likes

To us new guys, sprouting anything is exciting, we just popped 2 new seeds for the new year, :grinning:

Goog luck, we be hanging around.

5 Likes

Hey Brother, 05-09 2/2 warlords, I wish I could help but I’m just starting out. Bout the only thing that helps with my pain and PTSD

5 Likes

Welcome to the happy zone.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @GillT

2 Likes

Welcome aboard and thank you for your service. Looks like you already have a substantial team here, so I will sit and watch. Good luck!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard

1 Like

Thank you for your service! Great place to learn and grow! :grinning::v:

2 Likes

Thank you for your service, I tried to say that in my forst post but my edit was stuck in lingo

2 Likes

He’s stoned! :rofl:

4 Likes