New/Old guy Continuing Grow Experiment

Waiting on delivery of my ILGM Blue Dream Auto seeds, as well as a 24X24X55 complete tent kit. Been reading and soaking up all I can. Would love advice and recommendations. I am a disabled USMC vet with PTSD, what strains are most therapeutic, also for chronic pain?

21 Likes

Welcome Brother. Let’s get you a fellow Marine in here. Paging Mr @OGIncognito!! And @BudzMS @Mosca @Newt are Vets as well.

16 Likes

Thank you for your service! Welcome to the forum. Blue Haze is a great strain for pain and mental rest for us :metal:

11 Likes

Thank you for serving!
shy030IeNMQmc

12 Likes

Welcome to the happy zone. Thanks for your service, lots of vets learning and sharing their grows here, cant wait to see your grow take off.

10 Likes

Thank you for all you did for all of us. :blush::v:
Welcome to the neighborhood!

8 Likes

Welcome to the community and Thank you for your service. The 24x24x55 i would set on a coffee table or something to add height.i hated getting down low because the tent wasnt that tall.

11 Likes

Welcome to the community Brother! GSC works great for pain. The Blue Dream you picked is a great and functional day weed :love_you_gesture:

10 Likes

Welcome to this great place. Thank you for your service.

5 Likes

Welcome to the community. Thank you for your service, I found Grand Daddy Purple to be good for pain and sleep.

10 Likes

Welcome, and thanks for your device brother! Hooyah🤘

I also started in a 2x2 tent myself! Lots of guys here with vast knowledge and advice to help guide you!

7 Likes

Welcome and thank you for you service I’m with @Deepsix Grand Daddy purple is great for pain and sleep

6 Likes

Welcome to the community , Thanks for your service we’re glad to have you.

6 Likes

Well, certainly I’ll tag along! Thank you for your service, Marine! Ooorah!

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service!

7 Likes

Welcome to the community! Thank you for your service!

5 Likes

Welcome and appreciate your service protecting us.

4 Likes

Welcome, and thank you for serving our country. I think about any kush strain would be good for you. My wife suffers with PTSD, and through all the different strains I’ve grown, she likes the OG kush the best. Those 55” tents can be a challenge sometimes if the plant gets too tall. Good luck with your grow, and keep us posted.

5 Likes

Going with organic growing medium in 3 gal pots, casings and Dr. Earth 2-2-2. I have my own never ending supply of organic chicken guano. Suggestions, advice, teaching?

4 Likes

Thanks for your service. Welocome aboard sir.

3 Likes