New new new everything

I have about 20 L.A. Confidential seed germinating right now. Looking for 6-8 good seedlings. Unfortunately they are not feminized so this is a new venture for me. Ive only had one successful grow so far, technically 2 but the first one doesn’t really count for much. Lots more to come. Pictures soon too.

3 Likes

I love growing reg seeds. The vigor and fast growth rate of a reg seed is night and day difference compared to a fem seed. The males will show themselves under 18/6 lighting. And usually the plants that you see growing alot faster then the rest are usually the males. Since they have to grow up and mature faster to pollinate females.

9 Likes

I second this. Far superior.

3 Likes

So far 19 of of them have popped open. I know i said 20 seeds and there are 23 but 3 were very light in color and small but they are starting off strong.

4 Likes

New light, new tent, i got a ph and tds meter, inline fan and filter lined up, scrog net ready. Already had the nutrients and soil.

5 Likes

Had to get a personal heater to keep the cold temps here in s.e. michigan. But within hours of getting up to temp they have started to pop up!

6 Likes

Awsome ya I have found that temp is key with babys

1 Like

Im just glad it didnt kill them off. :rofl::rofl:
I came out this morning and i have 9 that have emerged and you can see more are going to pop up. That small heater definently did the trick.

4 Likes

Very nice

1 Like

In shock at how quick things go. Never gets old. Over half have came up so far!

8 Likes

More have popped already

5 Likes

So far 20 out of 23 seeds above the surface. Ill check back in the a.m. to see how they’re doing! Peace.

5 Likes

Hell ya now you got a forest

1 Like

Into solo cups after i get off of work!

4 Likes

Going have alot of options

1 Like

Playing it safe to make sure i have enough females. Im hoping for at least 6 females. 3 for my parents 3 for me.

2 Likes

Yes sir great plan

2 Likes

Into solo cups they went. Cant wait to see them go!

2 Likes

Going good so far. Keeping my fingers crossed for happy healthy females!

1 Like

Love this whole process.