New, need help IDing problem Please!

Had PH problems, flushed plant, it started growing again, now getting real dark leaves with lighter veins.
4 wks into bud stage. I went through the grow bible and the symptom checker but did not see a match. Anybody know what my problem is, and how to correct it?

Thanks

1 Like

This looks very similar to what I’m seeing on mine. I will tag you in to my post.

This is called Green Crack, indica dominant hybrid, I believe is what I was told. Changing color, but actually looks healthy. Maybe it is this strain, and the leaf color is correct, and changing as it matures, when I grew Blueberry it changed. I am not a pro, and just don’t want to get to the 90% point in the grow and have it shut down. This has been the grow from hell, LOL, started outside in my greenhouse, plant pots got infested with fungus flies, plants stopped growing, set up tent inside, to better control the environment, dried out the plants and treated them, got plants growing again, then had major shutdown on PH, got that fixed, finally got the plant growing good and budding, color started changing. Is this natural, or do I have a problem?

Tophat, I agree with the guy that said it looks normal if your plants are going into bud. The plant robs nutrients from the lower fan leaves first and will continue. I usually leave them on till they turn almost white and start withering. I leave them as it is a source of nutrients as the plant converts from veg to bloom. That Said!!! If you have this happening and it is not going into bloom, PH problems will give the same look to your leaf. If you think it’s PH, it looks rather advanced. Flush the plant good with PH correct water.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

I think she is coming into her colors. She is a pretty lady. She may have the genes that change her colors. It can also happen if the temp is cooler than normal.

2 Likes

Looks like fall colors starting to show.

2 Likes

I’m with @Borderryan22 on fall coloring coming out. The on set of these can have you chasing issues that don’t exist :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Thanks Folks, I will quit worrying about them. At least for a day or so!

3 Likes

:joy::rofl: the mantra of every new grower. They look great. :v:

2 Likes

@OGIncognito This is beautiful!! BOM candidate.
xTiTnjM6IDU6Q2pO3C

1 Like

Appreciate that Grow Sis and wish I could enter it. Not from ILGM :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes