New model ac infinity fan controller

Looks like ac infinity has some new [controllers]available.

However I dont see the Bluetooth signal or description on the website. I’ll be sending an email to tech on these. not sure what the difference is.

4 Likes

Difference now being you can set an OFF mode fan speed. SO I can set a trigger to say 88F To (10) in the ON MODE and an off mode setting to(6). when the trigger is activated at 88F the fan will ramp up to speed 10 set in the ON MODE till the temp reduces to the desired level. Then the fan will revert to the OFF speed setting of 6 and continue running at that speed.

So you can now set the fan to run at a constant speed or off until triggers.
one of my main gripes when i first got the units.
Now if they could only program independent fan speed control.
[67 model manual]

@ash93 @Hellraiser @Zee

5 Likes

and it looks like it has fan speed scheduling. so you can set it to run at say 8 during the day then at lights out have it run at 5.

SCHEDULE MODE (ON AND OFF)
In this mode, set an on clock-time and an
off clock-time schedule for the fan to follow
through daily. Press the up or down button
to first set up an on clock-time for when the
fan will be on and then press the mode button
again, to set an off clock-time for when the fan
will be off. When the fan is triggered to be on, it
will run at the speed set in ON Mode. When the
fan is triggered to be off, it will run at the speed
set in OFF Mode. Please be sure to set the
current clock time under settings.
The countdown will begin if no buttons are
pressed for 5 seconds. The time left on the
countdown before the next on or off phase is
shown on the display, in the section below the
current fan speed. The fan will not follow this
schedule if you leave this mode. If you reenter
the schedule mode, it will continue to follow the
latest schedule you have set

3 Likes

@Jackie_Daytona Man this is awesome. I like the way they look too. I wonder if they sent me one of the new ones. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t4:

2 Likes

i really would like to have a couple of these units but I am not paying that price for 3 of them. 4 if you count my back up exhaust fan.

2 Likes

How much do they go for?

1 Like

looks like $50. which i guess isn’t that bad. But I am not buying any more shizer right now. well I did just buy some stuff but that doesnt count. and the trim bins I am buying… but thats it… oh and the stuff for curing… meters and what not. then thats really it :smirk:

3 Likes

Yeah you dont need a lot of those controllers. I might invest in a back up one but maybe in a month or so. Need to test out the one they’re sending me. Its taking a bit of time because its coming from the states but it should be here in 10 days

1 Like

Nice controller! Infinity is a great brand. And who doesn’t like new toys…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I seem to have that same “I am not buying anything else” mentality until I see a bright shiny something :joy:

1 Like

I removed links because they’re not approved vendor, but it’s about time. Hyperfan controller has done this for years.

1 Like

Oh dang. Sorry about that.

1 Like

Sweet, like the scheduling feature.

1 Like

yep. it looks lke they took most of the constructive criticisms and added them to the new controller.

1 Like

I just received the new AC Infinity Controller 67, and there is now an app for that (beta testing). Go to your favorite App Store.

You can control the controller from your phone, it also displays graphs for temperature and humidity that you can export.

3 Likes

wow that is really cool. Keep us updated!

1 Like

Hell yeah that’s very cool! Makes me want to invest in one!

1 Like

Why did I stumble on this thread. I was seeing if I could use it on a timer and now I found out they have a new controller. Now I have to buy it lmao havnt even used it in a grow yet I just bought it and going to have 200 invested in a fan lol

1 Like

My first few posts had a list of things I would be buying for my grow. I go back and look at for a good laugh every now and then. 4 more tents later several lights, 4 more ac inifity fans and 100s of other items later and I am not even a year in.

I have a spending problem. I’ve spent thousands on a bunch of grow stuff lmao prob close to 10k already just ordered the new fan controller