New mix packs from ilgm!

NEW MIX PACKS!!!..
Im HOPING everyone will support my exciting vision of NEW MIX PACKS to include: DO-SI-DOS, PURPLE PUNCH, RUNTZ, GODFATHER OG, and TROPICANA COOKIES!!! ( photoperiod, feminized)…please comment on this…maybe if there is enough positive feedback, This DREAM can become REALITY!!!

2 Likes

choose your own mix pack would be great. you could have several tiers of prices. some strains are more expensive naturally. you pick a tier one, two and three, your price is this. you pick two tier ones and a tier two, your price is that.

pretty simply and ilgms pricing structure is already set up this way

9 Likes

I was looking this weekend for same thing would be amazing tho if we could do a build your own mix pack especially when the only sales ILGM ever offers is buy 10 get 10 not everyone wants 20 seeds of 1 strain its why I only ever buy the mix packs I want verity lol

4 Likes

Sounds great. Id partake for sure . What would be pricing and how many seeds of each would be included?

1 Like

I’d like for them to provide regular seeds.

4 Likes

Sadly you can not do this. It would be nice if you could.

1 Like

Thats a GREAT idea to “choose your own mix pack”!!!

You share a common thought amongst us all…“choose your own mix pack”…that’s a GREAT idea!!!

1 Like

Welcome to the community !

1 Like

15 or 30 seeds in total…(3 different strains)…like the other mix packs…$169 & $249…(same price as Super Mix)

1 Like

Just a DREAM now…but if we produce enough POSITIVE feedback…maybe the wonderful folks @ ILGM will take notice!!!

3 Likes

I agree it would be nice. Not that I need seeds right now.

3 Likes

Hey I think that would be a great ideal, like said above I’m sure different seeds cost different amount but to be able to pick you Mix Pack would be awesome. I really don’t want to buy 10 of 1 things, like more of a variety

2 Likes

Rite hell some of have enough of our own stock to start up our own bank lmao

2 Likes

I know I can supply 1 year worth of seeds for every active member here and I don’t mean a few hours per month. I had it before I joined here. You should have seen how many I gave to a guy I know…at least 150 seeds. I need to write up a grow schedule for him.

One of these days I will have to try some from ILGM just to see how they are.

2 Likes

Thanks!!! I appreciate a forum to express my views…and share in the thoughts of others!!!

3 Likes

Stick around we are glad to have you .

1 Like

Would you deliver to uk

I second @oldmarine

That is my only real complaint about ILGM . . . I don’t need or want 10-20 seeds of the same strain. Big batches of seed are, I think, for hunters and auto growers, not those of us who grow personal use only and like variety. I still have a dozen or so of the ILGM Banana Kush seeds I ordered this time last year.

My last seed order (last week) was $170 for 22 seeds/8 strains: 6 Green Crack, 3 Moby Dick, 3 Runtz Muffin, 3 Gorilla Zkittles, 3 Sorbet Stash, 2 Blueberry, I Orange Sherbert and 1 OG Kush. That count includes a couple free ones as always. Thanksgiving slowed shipping but order was placed Sunday, delivered Saturday.

So yes, mix and match your own or smaller packs would be good. Just offering competitive pricing on the available 5 packs would bring me back more often.

4 Likes