New member, thanks!

Hi all,
Just new here and having a look at all the help and advice u guys all give each other, I’d like to share at some point my latest efforts, new experience with coco coir and would welcome any advice or suggestions,
Thanks for welcoming me :grin:

4 Likes

Welcome to ILGM. Lots of great people here with a wealth of knowledge. Happy growing.

2 Likes

Thanks very much,
My first grow in coco with uk cheese, about 6 weeks in, 3rd week of flower and starting to get some buds popping.
Running out of space in my tent tho, 9 plants have taken up more space than anticipated so next one will have to be in a larger space.
Some quick pics up til now for those interested below

9 Likes

Looking great. It’s amazing how fast you run out of room when you’re having fun. I’m looking after 6 girls right now in various stages. Harvesting one around Christmas. Just went 12/12 on two others.

2 Likes

Yeah I didn’t expect them to go so mad!! 6 probably would have been perfect for the space but hey, they’re healthy so far so we live and learn lol

Welcome! Jump right on in!

Nice jungle! Love the time lapse pics.

Thanks! Not so much time lapse, just weekly updates for reference lol

2 Likes

Welcome. Welcome. So many experienced growers on this site and so willing to help if any issues. Grow looks great btw. I understand the running out of room and I can sympathize. I’ve only got 3 girls in a 40x43 screen and things are getting tight already. Only went 12/12 a week ago.
Happy growing. :grin:

1 Like

That’s what I meant. :grinning:

Welcome aboard my friend … ask away lol

1 Like