New member saying hi!

Hi, I’ve been growing for about a year-and-a-half now and loving every moment of it. Currently have a Perpetual grow. I can’t wait to be a part of this awesome community.

15 Likes

Hi welcome I read your longer post earlier, very interesting…!

2 Likes

You already are you became apart of it when you joined, welcome to ilgm you’ll get all the help and info you need here @VetBravo4

Happy growings

3 Likes

Welcome @VetBravo4
Hope to see some pics of your ladies
You came to a great place​:v::wink:

1 Like

Welcome back @VetBravo4 !!!

1 Like

Hello, Glad to have you here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to this awesome community,.

1 Like

As soon as I figure out how to show my pics!

@VetBravo4

Welcome to our world of growing at ILGM

I’m glad to tell you this that you are a part of this community now, your here aren’t you.
and once you get to know us a little better, you’ll be a life’er here at ILGM.for sure

Will

2 Likes

Hi vet, i checked out your post in grow journals, nice plants man! I’m new here myself, lots of great info!

1 Like

@VetBravo4 welcome to group . Hope you have a great grow this place has helped me out a lot . Good luck with your grow

1 Like

thanks everyone, i hope to learn a lot, help others and have fun! Check out my grow!

2 Likes

Welcome vet from another vet. This is one awesome site and Everyone from ILGM and there fallowers are the best. I’m still new but they all have been so helpful. RDG1951

1 Like

@Kapelady did you figure that out?

1 Like

Welcome to the best forum on the net if you have any questions don’t has to take to ask everybody on here will be more than happy to help your fellow grower :seedling::evergreen_tree::grin::innocent::expressionless:

2 Likes

Just join don’t know how to do new post but I have rare situation got two IGLM Afghan from one fem. Seed Twins wow what to do never seen or heard before

2 Likes

It doesn’t happen often but if you look in the search I’m sure you can find other people who had this issue I have not been that fortunate but when they start growing you want to separate them it’s a very delicate process

@greenecarpet46…Welcome! Post pictures and keep a weekly journal showing the growth of your twins (congrats) for us to see.

Okay thank you I will separate and send pictures if I can

Welcome to the forum; And, Cool! Are you sure you only dropped in one seed? LOL