New member, new grow, new to autoflower seeds

I still have the oil in the fridge might try it this weekend 2 c what happens.

1 Like

I just received a refund from MSNL for a lost order.

Plus I have fought for a refund from them as not 1 of $95 worth (10 seeds) of Bubblegum seeds germinated

Their customer service has lost me and I have ordered elsewhere. It was weeks of sending emails with no reply from them. Only way I got their attention was reviewing Bubblegum on their site and stating not one germinated and they don’t respond to emails.
Their Gorilla Glue seeds were tiny tiny white seeds of which only 1 of 3 germinated and I didn’t even bother telling them about GG.

Every single Pineapple Kush, Mango and Bluedream germinated so it’s not too hard to work out.

Unfortunately I can’t buy from ILGM as they don’t post to Australia so had to purchase elsewhere.

It’s disappointing not to be able to purchase from ILGM as their customer service is great, they responded to my emails ASAP and I am so very thankful to them for providing this forum.

Happy Growing @Flying-High your girls are looking awesome

1 Like

I run my syringes under hot water for a few minutes. Getting the oil just slightly warm will allow you to fill capsules easily

4 Likes

After sitting to cool for 24 hours the consistency of the oil changed dramatically.
It was no longer lumpy with big chunks of stuff that won’t dissolve.
It was far more homogeneous and viscous which helps the syringe greatly.
It was much easier to load the syringe and put a consistent amount in each capsule.

My scale is not very accurate for low weights, but I did try to estimate how much Oil per pill.
I got approximately 1 gm of Oil per pill in the ones I made today.
I got approximately 200 pills filled up now. :+1: :sunglasses:

Jack is stretching into full flower now, GDP is making progress even if it doesn’t show.
After failing 4 times to get a Banana Kush seed to germinate, I got a Durban Poison to pop.
GDP = 100% Indica DP = 100% Sativa should be a good contrast between them.
GDP already has some purple at the tips of its fat little leaves.
It has extremely dense node packing and the sun leaves will choke everything if not removed.
So it doesn’t look like it is making progress when I assure you it is.
I think I will mainline the DP since I like the way Jack is turning out.

I am completely new to these concentrates, so any advice is appreciated.
I kind of touched the boundary of a little too much last night. A 1st for me.
But I did eat 12-18 leaking or partially filled capsules in that day.
I did not have issues with my stomach or taking a shit today.
I was kind of expecting the oil to turn my shit black or dark green, but no.
Not like a few Oreo cookies that will turn your shit black.

So even if my oil is weak, say only 33% THC, but there is a Gram in each pill.
3-4 pills a day is a reasonable dose for a 225+ Lbs male to eat daily?
I think I already ate 4 or 5 pills today and I’m not touching the boundary now.
I think this dosage might wipe out someone who doesn’t have a tolerance to edibles as I do.

3 Likes

They are gorgeous! :green_heart::potted_plant:

1 Like

Today’s pics

Happy the Durban Poison is healthy and growing well, ready to be mainlined.
I remove a ton of leaves from JHA and GDP almost every day.
The GDP has a simple 12 main branch structure but node spacing at most 1/4"
Hopefully it will start to stretch out as I mainline the DP.
After 4 straight failure to germinate Banana Kush seeds, I’m glad the DP is going now!

5 Likes

everything your doing is looking good. speaking of your banana kush seeds not germinating, my first seed purchase was 10 banana kush seeds, autos. on my first grow i planted 2 seeds and had very good luck with them. lot of problems during the grow but ended up with a very nice harvest. 13 oz between both plants and love the high they give me. i’m on my second grow now and wanted to use the rest of my banana kush seeds. two of them sprouted but refused to grow any at all after they popped their heads out of soil. ended up tossing those. two of the other seeds popped and one has just wanted to remain a runt of a plant and the other did better but never kept pace with any of the other plants. i continue to let them make their way. they are both in flower now but they won’t produce the way the other plants are. if you ever looked at my journal for my second grow, you will see one of the banana kush plants i dubbed 'ol yeller. it was literally a yellow plant. it has done some greening up but still a ton of yellow in that plant. it’s definitely producing bud, i hope it’s gonna be a special smoke and not in a bad way. still some weeks to go but will see how 'ol yeller turned out.

2 Likes

:clap::clap: everything is looking great. What’s up with the scar haven’t seen no updates lately

1 Like

I was not sure people gave a shit about a miraculous growth/spot remover or not?

The Stage II Trial was a 100% success in removing the growth to the root.
Remember this is what I started with protruding at least 1/4" from the skin.

This is what it looks like today!

So I’m lucky to now have something that addresses this issue I have.
But the issue is far larger than I thought, and I had polyps removed from my colon once before.
What are polyps but more of these stupid abnormal growths?
So I’m coating this tabernacle with RSO from both the front and back doors if you catch my drift.
I’m using about 14+ g of my RSO pills per day now.
Fortunately, I am not having any problems with this dosage level
Anyone else high as shit and starting to feel better physically and mentally?

4 Likes

Knowledge is power and I personally belive you are up 2 something with this.

It really did clean up. How’s your skin around that area Is it sensitive?

Thanks 4 teaching me something new btw with the polyps

1 Like

Actually as ugly as that spot was, I was fascinated that your treatment worked so well. Makes me question the pharmaceutical approach, that cannabis is a great natural healing remedy, that actually works. I really appreciate you sharing, and giving us all a chance at learning something from an not so common approach to treatment.

3 Likes

While it is being eaten away the area is sensitive, but not after it is gone.
My polyps were all benign, but this is a big cancer killer with malignant colon cancer.
I don’t understand this. With how easy it is to get oil into the growths.
How fast the cannabis oil enters the system through the colon.
It is the place where the body has its last chance to extract what it needs before dumping the waste.
I suspect the colon cancer cure rate (or at least don’t die/live) is phenomenal

As Ike warned us about the “Military Industrial Complex”
we also have a “Medical Industrial Complex”!
Made from many stockholders who just want to profit. Drs/Legal/Corp/Govt/etc
To them, competition is a sin and any cures are bad for business!

I’m about to lose my job for not taking their poison jab. F them!

4 Likes

That’s insane 4 real n really great 4 science.

Trust me I belive u. Nipsey hustle before he died was putting a great documentary 2gether about the doctor that cured cancel

I’ve been trimming lots of fan leaves off both JHA and GDP, DP growing!

5 Likes

Can’t work if you’re dead. Just saying…

2 Likes

I had 1 almost twice the size which after scabbing up from initial treatments,
I got ahold of the scab with tweezers and ripped like 80+% of it out by the roots.
I didn’t get a pic of it before treatment, but it was like 3/8" long and protruding 3/8"
The spot where I ripped it out is flat and healing up now.
The alcohol and resin mixture helps remove dead dry skin from the spot.
I clean my little glass pipe in a pill container with ethanol in it.
Shake it up and scrape around with a metal pin and the pipe will clean right up.
This pipe resin alcohol works on dry cracking foot skin, scrapes/bleeding, bug bites, etc.

2 Likes

Are any of you familiar with this smell method of grouping weed into 4 categories?

FUEL EARTH FRUIT FLORAL

I was listening to this famous grower who came up with this.
Our sense of smell is critical in identifying plants with traits we want.
When grouped like this each category has specific genetics that links the group.
Indica/Sativa is less relevant to the categories than these unique smells are.

So fuel obviously brings to mind the Diesel strains, which I’ve never tried.
Supposed to be gassy, aggressive, heavy hitters.

Using these 4 categories which of ILGM’s seeds fit in each?

Besides Fuel, the others are more subtle groups.
I think I might put ILGM’s quality SSH in the Fruit group?
GDP should also likely be in the fruit group too.
THC and CBD levels are not the only thing that determines the strength of a strain.
The Fruit and Floral groups can have lower THC levels but report strong effects.
He said that some extracts from Floral strains show strong addictive traits?

I got Jack Herer and Durban Poison going with the Fruity GDP.
JHA smells mostly piney to me so I’m going to put that in the Earth group.
What would you guys call the Durban Poison, Fuel group?

I’m going to start grouping my seeds into these groups.
Banana Kush, Grand Daddy Purple, and Super Silver Haze all go in the Fruit group, IMHO.
Not sure if the Zkittles I’ve got goes in the Fruit or Flower group?

1 Like

Wicked updates man. I think the results you’re getting from the RSO are absolutely incredible.

Thinking of cannabis in the four subcategories noted by smell is certainly intriguing. I haven’t had my hands dirty enough across the strains to begin guessing what would go where

2 Likes