New member, new grow, new to autoflower seeds

I said I’d update, and no the spot is not gone

I cannot say what is going on medically here.
Only what was once here and looking like it was becoming a mole.
Is slowly but surely shrinking and looking like it is melting back into the body.
Leaving normal skin in its wake? Amazing
Here are some pics after applying some layers of wax again.

I doubt it will be gone tomorrow, but as fast as my body can still heal itself.
The healing only seems to occur with the application of the “Holy Oil/Wax”?
I do believe my body is healing whatever damage was done there.
I think it will eventually repair it completely.
I wonder if it will return if no more applications of oil are applied after that?
Are you all familiar with this? The Cash Hyde story breaks my heart. :sob:

There is something wrong with this world.

5 Likes

How my tent looks today. An Autopot makes things so much easier.
Maintained my reservoir adding 2.5 G of H2O, some Si, Cal/Mag,
1 Tbs Epsom salt, 1 Tbs blooming nutes 10-54-10 and approximately 100 ml of Fishshit.
Ending PH = 6.1 and PPMs = 2800
Added Fishshit to reservoir noticing it helps lower the PH
My plants won’t need watering for over 1 week with a reservoir at this level.
I still monitor its PH level daily to catch any problems.

5 Likes

Whoa man. I dont think my truncheon reads that high

2 Likes

I had bad gum diesease my denisint was always having to put antibodies in my gum line. Well after 2 years of not going to see them I went after been ,taking rso oil 3 4 times a day my gal who cleans my teeth marveled at the low numbers and how clean my roots are even the implants spotless. I also had prisorois on hands and arm ALL GONE since using oil. I am not a doctor but i know weed oil helps heal our bodies and big pharma hates that and i havent needed Narco’s in 2 years for chonric pain oil and vaping some smoking eases the pain. This plant has been used by Native peoples for years it works

2 Likes

It will drop, I just added all that stuff including the Fishshit then took my readings.
I think it will be under 2000 tomorrow and around 1400 or so in a few days.
It doesn’t seem to make sense to me that my PPMs decrease as the water goes down.
But so far that seems to be the way it works for me. This is my 1st full Autopot grow.
Look at my girls, I want to fatten them up now so I want them to have as much as they can use.

2 Likes

Are you seeing precipitate on the bottom of the Rez, thats the only explanation for that. PPMs rise as rez evaps thats 1+1(dissolved solids), A recirc Rez is a moving target, gave up E&F tables.

The grow is fat and sassy, they’re plumpin up. You know what your doin.

2 Likes

I got a pump on the bottom that is on a timer, I forget exactly on/off settings now.
It could be that I took the reading when the pump was off and things had settled.
Maybe I should just leave the pump on constantly?
Now that you mention it, sometimes when I take about 400 ml cup to sample
When I start the flow some darker liquid comes out for a bit but not more than 100 ml
Then the rest looked far clearer, so I figured it was OK.
Thanks for confirming the PPMs should rise as that only makes sense.
I’ll review my setup and take some more consistent measurements until I get a better understanding of how all these chemicals and my equipment operate together.
My plants are doing well, but you know I’m always striving to do better.
I appreciate your input! Thanks :+1: :sunglasses:

Heck no, waste of juice…few times a day as an I/O rez will mix and oxygenate. But rather than being dissolved it could be suspended ( see below)

Order of mixing is sometimes an issue that can cause late adds to precipitate, bind, or agglomerate and precip out…if you suspect thats happening - Scientific speak: crap on bottom of rez.

1 Like

Man it’s definitely going away that’s for sure…

Then let’s try another spot found by feeling for differences in the skin.
It did not really look like the other spot and was found by touch.
Like the other more visible spot, when you cover it in oil there is a local reaction.
Seems on more normal skin spots there is not a reaction to the oil/wax

Almost like the oil attacks abnormal growth, leaving a mess for the body to remove???
IDK, but @1HappyPappy It sure is. Will it eliminate the new bigger spot?
Sure, why not? LOL :+1: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Hey brother man, hope your Sunday is indeed a funday! Thanks so much for sharing the video. I am not familiar with the story. I will put on my watch list.

• Edit: Also thank you for sharing the pics of lesions and what you are doing. My wife was impressed.
2 Likes

It is long but play it at 1.5x speed, and be prepared to be sad and mad.
Yet nothing has changed since, and with the current medical situation, nothing likely will.

Has your wife told you she needs some RSO for her skin yet? :+1: :sunglasses:

@spudeater65 says it cured his serious gum disease, not sure if he brushed with it or only ate it.
Gum Disease is no joke and can even trigger heart issues.
Besides being able to knock a buzzard off a shit-wagon with your breath.
Cured and your breath becomes normal again and your heart is much safer.

Yeah she did! She wondered if it would help her skin and looked at me kinda’ saying get on it mister!

1 Like

You got top-quality stuff. If you freeze your bud after grinding it up well and get your Everclear as cold as you can, you can get pretty clean, minus most Chlorophyll, oil with that. I don’t think it matters THCA or THC because I did not decarb the stuff I did a BHO extraction to get the nice clean yellow stuff. Either is really nice to enhance your bowl or joints with too.

1 Like

That is pretty damn Cool.
I have read many articles about cannabinoids have antitumor/anticancer effects, awesome to see someone getting first hand effects.

2 Likes

I read those things and watched that video above too.
I said to myself “When I can I’m gonna make some of that myself and see what I can do with it”.
:+1: :sunglasses:

I really messed up Jack today, broke both branches on the end of one side.
I guess he had to live up to his “Lefty” name. Gonna have 10 unequal branches.
But it is what it is, the fun never ends.

1 Like

I really don’t know how this stuff works, or what exactly it will work on.
But I’m game to give almost anything a try with it. Might not help, but it will do no harm.
Especially if someone came to me with terminal Cancer and asked me to try to help them.
What about that “Right to try” EO?

1 Like

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/can-cannabis-extracts-effectively-treat-lung-tumors/ar-AAQqad8?li=BBnb7Kz

Its an amazing plant, no doubt. I’m no conspiracy theorist, I am sure thee has been a lot of science and research suppressed or disappeared over the years. If the Gov or Big Pharma cant make money off it or tax it, they certainly don’t want people to be able to help themselves and grow it. Their $urvival depends out or dependency and bent will.

3 Likes

Took out the Autopot tray and valve and cleaned and disinfected all parts.
Last time out of the tent for these girls, they are getting closer every day.
This is the 1st time I installed the cover over the valve, but it won’t stay in place.
So I had to put some tape on the cover to keep it down.
Now the light and debris cannot get into the tray.
I can not see the valve and water level anymore.
I’m sure I installed it correctly and it is functioning properly now.
It should have no problem functioning well until these girls finish.
The pots got switched and turned to best fit the tent and the lights.
Jack is just going to have to sit in the back corner for a while.

2 Likes