New member, just saying hello to everyone!

Been hanging around the forum here for the last few days doing a lot of reading. There seems to be a lot of expertise here!

Happy to be here, and I do have a few questions to ask.

5 Likes

Welcome to the fun! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

welcome @Traumamedic Ask away!

Welcome @Traumamedic
You are in the right place if you need help
All willing to help if they can and we all share a common goal to grow the best MJ that we can
Happy growing
When ready ask your questions and I’m sure you’ll get the answers your looking for :+1::v::wink:

1 Like

Hi ,yes plenty to read, I never knew how much till the other day I messed up and hit a sub-category and found about a thousand more post and topics I never knew existed

And put that together with the friendly help here man its just spectacular!!!!
     Good luck and happy growing
1 Like

Hi welcome to ilgm

1 Like

howdy do @Traumamedic have a seat and stay awhile!

1 Like

Hi @Traumamedic enjoy your time here. Best place for support and seeds. What are you planning to grow?

1 Like

@Traumamedic

Welcome to ILGM.
You will find everyone here very friendly and helpful.
So fire away,

Will

1 Like

I have 4 Pac-Man, and 4 Blackwater ready to go under the MH light as soon as I’m done with the ones that are flowering right now.
They are on their fourth nodes right now under a T-5 53watt.

I also want to get some Blueberry going. I’ve heard nothing but good things about the seeds from ILGM, so I thought I would give them a shot.

1 Like

Yooooo … :smirk:

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

yes Traumamedic Welcome to the ILGM forum .one of the best forums in the business . good to see you aboard .
Hammer.

3 Likes

Welcome I’m sure you will enjoy the site as mu h as the rest of us.

1 Like

Welcome to the jungle

3 Likes

Welcome padded rooms on the right straight jackets on the left

4 Likes

Lol @Muddduck1 we all self medicate also and we have our own mad scientist .

2 Likes

And that would be Dr. Frankengow

3 Likes

I’m also new here and can only say that you won’t regret it :blush:. Everybody are so kind and helpful. So welcome and enjoy the ride​:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I was thinking @Aquaponic_Dumme but you’re correct he is our resident Evil Genius in the making

1 Like

Welcome to ILGM, glad to have you, please watch your step

3 Likes