New LINEUP! Stepped my room up

Some needed stuff arrived prompto

unboxing!
@Highwayman420

2 Likes

ohhhh that’s always fun, what did you get?

1 Like

Just chilling Led Zeppelin on smoking getting ready @Highwayman420 anything new and for my grows is fun

1 Like

I’ve gone from one 4x4 to a 4x4 and a 4x3 and I may or may not be looking at converting the closet into a drying room. :sweat_smile:

Those are looking good :drooling_face:

2 Likes

I’m watching :face_with_monocle::v:

1 Like

@Graysin i had to convert a whole another small room for drying do to scale. Happy growing. Its always fun in the garden

3 Likes

Heres is last harvest ssk gelatos and white widow in the mix.
@Covertgrower @dbrn32 @BowHunt3r @neofirebird @Oldguy @Mr_Wormwood

11 Likes

Gelato was a beast when I grew it too. Loved the terpenes.

6 Likes

Yes it was a pleasure to grow it came out PRIMO @Covertgrower. Waiting to see what these 4 girls do since I have done much to them

5 Likes

Looks like you got lots of nutes and lots of tent space, alot of times gonna be put into that room. Just chilling with your garden =)

3 Likes

Time in the Garden is always a pleasure. Happy growing @Nicky trying out the gagi green we’ll see. Should be another fun journey glad there shipping to usa now there a Canadian base company

3 Likes

Looking good! Will be following . Only person I had seen use Gaia is Mr Canucks grow .

3 Likes

@Joshmcginnis28 yes I’ve watched mr canucks for a long time glad to see them bring a good product to the states. Should be fun experience. Switching from ffof nutes line to pure organic. Join the ride my friend. Lets see what comes from this round.

4 Likes

@neofirebird @dbrn32 @Oldguy @Covertgrower @Graysin. Many others just picked up some soil. I will do a side by side comparing of a super skunk cause i ran then plenty of times in FFOF. SO HERES what i picked up.

Some Coast to Maine i heard good things about. I do mix a few other ingredients to them. That’ll be shared down the road.

8 Likes

I just started a Purple Haze Auto in CoM Stonington.

2 Likes

@BowHunt3r. Right on my friend. How u doing today? Im being lazy do to the weather. It one of those days. Rainy and just nasty out. Yea im excited to try this blend should be interesting. Happy growing toke up and stay medicated.

3 Likes

Excited to see the side-by-side. I use FFOF because it’s what my local guys sell and I’ve had good results, but bracing for CalMag deficiencies is overrated.

2 Likes

Just setting pots that have been mixed getting ready

More to come

1 Like

@Graysin same fox farms soil been around awhile been my go to soil. I will continue to use as well As trying coast to maine this round. We shall see results talk!!

1 Like

Welcome to the community, You’ll like the coast of Maine, super clean. It’s hot, definitely a 5-6 node transplant :love_you_gesture:

1 Like