New LINEUP! Stepped my room up

Starting a new grow for indoor. Lets see if i can manage a day by day journal for yall growmies and enthusiast. Been growing a long time and it time to show the craft. Happy growing.!!#:confetti_ball::balloon:
Since winter is coming outdoor croptober is coming up I wana get prepared. I just received a visionsun 8 ×4×8 That’s the new bloom tent as I convert the old bloom tent a 4×4 yo its new veg set up.

15 Likes

Everyone loves getting new equipment, hope it goes together well!

13 Likes

You gonna have lots of room to play for sure

6 Likes

I didnt get to finish what I was writing. Happy growing all. So here we go. I got 3 animals mints. 3 gelatos and my go to super skunk 4 of them with two zkz clones.

Soil fox farm
Nutes gaja green all purpose 444
gaja green 284
Lights fc4800 and 2000 and some 1000 in the mix

Getting away from the bottle :joy:
Its time to been 15 years with ffof line up
This will be fun journey hope to share with the community. Heres some tags. @dbrn32 @Mr_Wormwood @Covertgrower @Oldguy.

7 Likes

Good luck with that.
(And not sarcasm, mean it sincerely)

7 Likes

Expansion of grow space…. This is a dangerous hobby… :joy: I’ve joked about my garage not really being a garage anymore… :thinking:

12 Likes

You aren’t lying. In a year, I’ve gone from one 3x3 tent to 4 total in various sizes. Also thanks for changing my name.

6 Likes

Love it. Gonna be an interesting ride after switching over from bottled nutes.
Watching intently brother. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

:v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

New grower here jumping on for the ride.

1 Like

Here a few pick of the set up.

GOT 4 gelatos in there just for fun. The real action begins soon.
Whole room now a dedicated spot for my ladies
Had the burble for 7 years still strong unreal with taking care and cleaning often will help keep things lasting shit the cable guy’s here I’ll be back!!!

6 Likes

Looking good, I just moved all my gear into a spare room as well, so much nicer.

1 Like

Follow along @BowHunt3r in just out up 3 stand this morning with some cameras. Happy growing all

1 Like

@Mr_Wormwood. Needed more room for what I do we all wana expand lol it feels good to take the jump up. Grown indoor and outdoor for years. So now with laws change all over the country and world I decide to step up indoors alittle at a local spot.

More room feels nice @Highwayman420

1 Like

Limited to what I can do legally still :wink: @Covertgrower

Close ups of one of 4 small gelatos.

Did nothing to this crop except H2o and some molasses still green under the fc4800 got 4 other similar.
Never try no nutes running anything. Had to much work outdoors.
Thats a strain I made 6 yrs ago i call it jerzymints. I have some zkz outdoors they where my last harvested clones ilgm.

5 Likes

Legality, who needs it?

2 Likes

Check out the new pic @Mr_Wormwood. Smells are amazing.

You must have some really cool neighbors :rofl:

2 Likes

@BowHunt3r its only medicine

1 Like