New light(s) for closet

Trying to decide 2 Diablo 200($199)or the 350r with the advanced Diablo board ($548) its for a 2x5 until I can upgrade my space

2 Likes

@dbrn32 could tell you better, but I think the 2 diablos would be better so you can distance them a for a slightly better blanket.

3 Likes

I believe if you use dude code you can get the 200 for 169 that’s 370 dollars for 400 watts

4 Likes

2 Diablos would spread more evenly and allow for different heights if say you wanted to grow indica on one side and sativa on the other… or just had plants that wouldn’t maintain even canopy

6 Likes

@Underthestairs @Borderryan22 @dirtydave
Hey thank y’all the little sun blasters be on the way.

4 Likes

What will you be moving to when you upgrade? If plan is to go to something like 4x4 or 5x5 it may be a little bit of hassle to have 4 or more lights hanging in there. Which could make 350r a better choice in long run. Either way will be nice setup in the 2x5.

3 Likes

I have a 5x5 and a 600rspec but space is small now. Personally I wanna bath in concentrate so I wanna to go bigger. But I just wanna go and small is what’s best right now.

1 Like

Driver was running hot on anything flat but this has it running cool. Is this ok?

I would probably find something less flammable than wood.

Sitting on 2 small terracotta pots now

1 Like