New LED and Fridge Grow

@VelcroThumb I think @dbrn32 is on point and a scrog set up with photo seeds is a great option
You’ll control hieght and maximize space
Great plan I like it I think you can do at least 2 Auto in that space for sure :+1:
Love the brain storming fellas woohoo

2 Likes

Unfortunately i only have the one blueberry auto going at the moment. Once i get this grow done with, ill focus next grow with doing 2 blueberry autos. I got the Fruity mixpack and the patriot, so i have 6 strains going. I honestly didnt think they would all make it but they have! Good problem to have!

2 Likes

Hahaha theees always next grow or the one after that haha need to grow the beans we have on hand first lol @VelcroThumb

2 Likes

I think next spring im gonna start some indoors and then strategically place em out in the boonies on diff land and let nature handle em. Of course ikl also keep an indoor grow, but ive got enough beans ro reseed the world it seems lol

2 Likes

It already has racks and adjustable shelves!!

1 Like

Coming along!

8 Likes

keep up the good work

1 Like

Thank you sir!!!

Love it, top notch

1 Like

I live outside the box. Maybe run electric cord and wire a 4 outlet plug inside the frig.

2 Likes

Holy blue light, that should pack some tight nodes!

1 Like

I ordered 2 more to switch out my 600w HID! For 450w LED with veg and bloom switches it was $125

1 Like

i did not think of that, but that is genius!

2 Likes

Bloom switch

3 Likes

I’m in awe of your creativity plus I’m a big fan of up cycling :blush:

4 Likes

Reduce… Reuse… Recycle…Repurpose! Southern mentality! PHD in Redneck Engineerig!

4 Likes

Absolutely!!! I look at stuff for not what it is but what it can be :blush::+1: And I was raised Southern by Depression survivors I’m proud to say!

2 Likes

I think you’re gonna have some fun in there! Changed to “watching”

2 Likes

I love it when a plan comes together! @VelcroThumb

5 Likes

You guys are the real A-Team lol

4 Likes