New leaves! Over night

Major update! Another tier of fresh leaves over night!! @Graysin @GreggT

11 Likes

Need to try and stick with one thread. Plant looks great.

4 Likes

Yes, definitely. Multiple topics makes it hard for us to see where you started Vs where you’re at. Pics of plants without context are hard to discern if there’s meaningful progress or even to help spot early warning signs. Make yourself one topic and designate it your own personal journal. We’ll be along for the ride.

She does look like a happier plant.

10 Likes

Will do! Sorry about that

No problem. It’s just difficult to keep up

1 Like

Ok guys, I’m sticking with this thread here. A friend of mine gave me one of their plants. He had to many going at once he said but I think the real reason is it’s half dead and he couldn’t keep up with all of them. Regardless what should I do to get it back to health? He had it started in a solo cup. I just transferred it in 5 gallon bucket. @Graysin @GreggT

3 Likes

Water it thoroughly and just wait. I’d give her a good 5-7 days to acclimate and start reaching her roots out. Once her roots start to fill out the container, you’ll see new growth replacing that old dying stuff.

I have had entirely too many solo cup plants I let get too big/malnourished before up-potting :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Like @Graysin said, you have done all you can do for now. Glad you found a place to stay in one thread. Easier to keep up.

2 Likes

Thank you! Should I start watering with nutes? Or just good spring water?

1 Like

You’re using soil, right? For now let’s just use water and evaluate in a week whether she’s hungry on top of the nutes available in the dirt.

1 Like

Will do! Thank you! My 1 struggling plant is doing well! Doubled in height!

1 Like

Keep doing what @Graysin says and you will succeed @Westemily598 . I try to listen to everything she says and take note.

3 Likes

Update on my 3 plants! All 3 are doing well! I owe you both big time!

2 Likes

You had the courage to ask for help. We (mostly @Graysin ) gave our advise and you took action. You did the work @Westemily598 . Good job.

2 Likes

Thank god for marijuana. The idiot doctors prescribed Norco when I asked for just percoset. I’m afraid of anything that’s similar to vicodin my husband had a bad reaction to it so I have been afraid of it since. She fat marijuana is working ok. If I don’t need those pills I’m not going to even get the right ones

4 Likes

@GreggT @Graysin massive update guys!!!

3 Likes

I wish the lights weren’t bothering the plant color! It is amazing new green color!

2 Likes

Looks happy!!

1 Like

You can always turn them off for pic updates and use flash. :v:

Looking good

1 Like

Update on my friends plant. Just good old water and it’s coming back around! He will be extremely happy!

2 Likes