@PurpNGold74 @MindlessCorpse @Redeyedranger @tanlover442 @TDubWilly
Hi there fellows!
We were moved to a new growing spot at the age of 35 days (more tight space with more light added). Before that the growth was amazing with no problems seen at all.
Now we are 56 days old and got some problems with leaves:
• drooping (claws)
• crispy (yellow)
• maybe darken in colour (seems like got darker leaves then when was younger)
• some top leaves cupping like when heat stressed
• leaves were more Tuff & toned (tonicity), feeling spiky
• Showed SEX (female) but no flowers | “bag seed”
• Before topping upper leaves were 9-11 spikes / now usually 5-7
At the age of 45-50 days the Plant was also stressed by the underwatering – this is the point when I saw something is wrong.
I tried to normal my watering process, get into my PH understanding, read a ton of Manuals (deficiency, toxicity, watering, light, roots etc.) – but still can’t find the way out of this gap.
Looking forward for your help and experience! Thanks in advance! Much love
- Female (just a bag seed / maybe Auto)
11-L pot aired from the bottom, sides and inside (8 dental pipes used to get Air exchange to the center of the pot). The water runs off very fast, seems no drainage problem there.
Soil body (N: 150-350mg/L | P: 30mg/L | K: 250-400mg/L + microelements | PH = 5.5-6.5
- highmoor/lowmoor peat
- dolomitic meal
- 30% perlite
- 15% river sand
- +wood ash
- +eggshell powder
- mycorhiza bacteria
- peat moss (cut and put in upper soil layers)
Space & Fan:
- 30x30x90 Cm
- 100mm Fan @ the top with ~ 90 m3/hour speed
- Fresh air from window+
- Temp (last 2 weeks) = 30C+ @ the top
- Humidity (got no meter / My area humidity) = 70/80 – could be too dry last 2 weeks
LED bio lights
Give almost no heat, can be touched easily with a hand / used almost the entire grow:
- 2x 10W bulbs (full + “red/blue”spectrum) ~ 700 lm each
- 2x 18W blubs (full spectrum) ~ 1800 lm each [mounted sideways]
General LED lights (problem there maybe/ switched them off today morning)
Heat up very high as up to 40С degrees, not comfortable to be touched very hot at the bulb bottom:
- 2x 20W bulbs (6500K) = 2000 lm each
WAS ~ 9000 lm / NOW ~ 5000 lm for 30x30 cm surface (I am sure 9000lm for 30x30cm is too much)
Watering / PH / Nuts:
When 35 days old – drunk like 0.5L until runoff
Now 56 days old – can drink up to 1.5-2L until runoff
In average I water almost every day: 1-1,5L/day (giving breaks sometimes when I see some signals).
- 3 days Water PH = ~7 (always watered this PH and had no problems earlier)
- Runoff PH = ~6-7
- Last days I use coffee / lemon juice to make my water more acid
The yellow leaves I cut off were a lil crispy even when dooping (looked claw), so I suppose they had less water than needed these last weeks.
I don’t give her much Nuts, don’t think it’s a Nuts toxicity:
Started with Veg 25% when 21days old and use like 1time/3 days(week).
VEG (organic+mineral) 5:2,5:3
+: microelements, vitamins(B1, PP), humate and growth stimulator (amber acid)
They recommend: 2.5ml / 1L water (roots) 1.25ml / 1L water (foliage)
Max level they say: 10 ml / 1L water
Period: once / week (veg); once / month (bloom)
Bloom (organic+mineral) 2,5:4:5
What I’ve tried to do:
- Use hypotonic solution (split watering into morning / evening with more hypotonic sol in evening)
- Control pot getting dry (getting dry rather fast for 10L pot – seems I like it)
- Ph seems to be <7 (Runoff= 6-7, water doesn’t smell)
- Control main stem colour: green (earlier days) / purple (when uderwatering and heat stress days) / back into green (the last week)
- Control nuts: should be no problems with Nitrogen & Phosphorus toxicity as I didn’t feed much and the plant is rather big these days / think it can need only more. Mg should be ok too, as there is an eggshell in soil + I’ve tried to give Mg by roots & foliage.
- Heat control – took some of the lite today
1. 21 DAY | AFTER FIM RECOVERY
2. 24 DAYS | FAST GROWING
3. 27 DAYS | TOP + LST
4. 36 DAY | MOVING TO A NEW BOX
5. 40 DAYS | NEW BOX LIFE
6. 51 DAY | TOTALLY STRESSED
7. 52 DAY | PREFLOWERS
8. 56 DAY | DROOPING / CURLY / DRY
9. 58 DAYS | TODAY
EXTRA | POT
EXTRA | STEM
EXTRA | HEAT
EXTRA | LEAVES
HEAT / LIGHT STRESS?
- Seems like Heat/Light burn