New larger grow room almost complete!

Is that due to the strain you grow or the way you grow them?

Has to do with the strain fir sure. I’m doing planet purple by archive right now and it will almost be black and leathery looking. Same with black widow I’m running now.

2 Likes

Purple Haze will be in my future

Nice! I didn’t get too much color outta that one but still pretty and great smoke.

Cooler temps at night towards the end of flower will get you all the color you want. For me the magic number is 66 degrees at night. Gets me a rainbow of colors.

Yeah I’m running 64 now.

1 Like

Wow i cant get below 66bm without a/c.

Helps that the outside temp hasn’t hardly been above 60F yet.

I love when I get to use the word “phenomenal”! Lol
Very very nice work!

1 Like

Very impressive.

1 Like

@Psu8286
Gotta tell you, Soulgro is a game changer! Those trichomes are extremely more apparent and sparkly with that product. I would check it out. Bag appeal is so much better after too. I’ve tried this strain with and without.

2 Likes

Loving the set up👍
What controller is that ? Me likey

@VTGROW what is Soulgro and what is it used for?

@Watt-Sun
It’s an optic controller with optic slims. Controls up to 20 lights and two separate channels. It just came out, and I’m sure the next gen will be better with more options. I think the ROI controller is more advanced but these optic slim lights have a 10 year warranty on the leds and lifetime on the driver.

4 Likes

@Psu8286
Terpenes and ripen. Loving it and worth the cost in my opinion.

2 Likes

Lookin good my friend :+1: :v:

1 Like

@Psu8286
Just an update on the girls. One takes up the whole 4x4 light, luckily I have 2 lights. Also, good thing I’m not still using my old 4x4 tent. Its about to get crazy up in this place! Loving it!

4 Likes

Wow damn that front one is huge what kind is she?

@Psu8286
Planet purple
Archive
Two in the back are her sisters. I cloned them all too but front one is definitely the veg winner.

2 Likes

Hey bro
@Bulldognuts
Not sure if I ever linked you to this thread after I made my new room instead 4x4 tent.

1 Like