New Journal For Reboot

Yeah ive been growing going on 3.5 years now and have never done any type of ipm just kept a well clean environment but i just recently got WPM on my Grape Pie clone it was the only plant out of the 9 in the tent to show any signs so they all god sprayed down with baking soda and water to kill the pm there are plenty of organic solutions for IPM im not a fan of using chems either

5 Likes

I have been growing for about 15 years and always keep a clean room. I dont use tents either. I like the open space to walk around my plants. Never had any problems with WPM or anything.

5 Likes

Yeah im in 3 different sized tents one day ill have my grow shed out back that will be more of a open concept space but for now we do what we can lol i believe i got wpm on that 1 plant due to it was off in the corner not getting hit by the fan much i alsp do foliar feeds 1x a week and the dense under growth i think trapped in to much moisture it should be all good tho now lol

3 Likes

@GreggT Any images of open tent area ? I got a whole room upstairs to turn into a grow room. My tent is too small.

3 Likes

I will tag you in @Randyrican

2 Likes

lol sometimes you have to spice things up and bring some fun to the party. You know “Girls just wanna have fuuun”. Also, I will put money on it, your genetics will be on top.

4 Likes

good to see you here :slight_smile: its going to be boring for a while lol.

4 Likes

Sorry I can’t like this post. I am so sorry to hear that, that’s very unfortunate. How did you end up killing the spider mites?

4 Likes

Outside plants are why I am where I am today lol. How did you kill the spider mites off that were left after destroying crop?

4 Likes

@ReelOfishalTrees they still aren’t dead! I am going to try an organic systemic and see if it works.

2 Likes

fingers crossed you can demolish them!

4 Likes

Bleached every inch of the room and all equipment. Then repainted the room

3 Likes

Well my new veg tent finally got here today. It got delayed in transit and was supposed to be here last week. Unfortunately I had already started the seeds so they stretched realllly bad from being on my counter under a small shop light. Got the tent all set up and some kick stands for the girls. When I transplant, I will just bury them deeper.

7 Likes

Looking good brotha they haven’t stretched to bad best thing is they look healthy!!

4 Likes

thats a sweet tent. the babies look great, shit mine always stretch, i can never get the light right at the beginning lol

3 Likes

Can always start really close with low intensity and see what do they after 12 to 24 hours. If they start to stretch bump the intensity.

3 Likes

Thanks dude! Yeah they are definitely happy.

4 Likes

thats probably what it is, the light isn’t close enough

1 Like