New Journal For Reboot

Amen there man i can alway find something to bitch about lmao but that would be a drag and a half by itself to much good to think about

3 Likes

So germination was a success, I did the soak them in water and peroxide methodā€¦ 22 out of 22 beans popped. I did have to pop and extra bean though, the Mac n Jack popped so quick and shed its shell and sank to the bottom and drowned(unfortunately there was no life guard on duty lol). So the replacement bean I dropped yesterday was already popped open with a 1 inch tail in 12 hours!! I went ahead and got them potted up last night and have them under a shop led on my counter lol. My new tents and other gear will be here in the next couple days. Im going to leave them on the counter until the new veg tent is here. Too scared to risk cross contamination.

7 Likes

So for this run (and future runs I hope) I will be using a 3 gallon The Bucket Company set up. I decided to get set ups for the veg and flower tents. I am really stoked to get this system set up and running. I chose the manifold set up which will provide me with a top feed auto watering system which utilizes a pump in the reservoir hooked to a timer to feed the plants. This system also comes with piping to connect all the ā€œbucketsā€ together, then connect them to one run off hose which will be routed to my french drain. Its going to be so nice to not have to worry about run off any more. Below is my list of products that I use in my garden:
RO water (100 gal res)
100 gallon res for bucket company set up
Canna Coco (going to try no perlite this run)
Jackā€™s
Humic
Fulvic
Impello Continuum(new product, replacement for tribus)
Impello Dune(instantly bioavailable silicic acid)
Mykos
Photosynthesis Plus
SLF-100
Clone X solution
Technaflora Rootech cloning gel
Lost coast plant therapy
If anyone has any questions donā€™t hesitate to ask. Hold on tight because we are about to go for one hell of a ride.
Wettable Sulphur

7 Likes

This will be awesome to watch :sunglasses:

2 Likes

this will be exciting

1 Like

Lets gooo cant wait to see new life growing soon

1 Like

:headstone: rest in peace, vigorous sprout. :sweat_smile:

Edit: have you opened your Dune yet? That sh!t stinks.

3 Likes

Count me in, and good luck, I hope everything goes perfectly!

2 Likes

Excited to have you here brother!

2 Likes

Poor vigorous sprout took one for the team.Yeah, Continuum smells as well haha.

3 Likes

Thank you very much! Figured it canā€™t get much worse than my previous situation lol

2 Likes

It will either be really exciting or another dumpster fire lmao

1 Like

You got this :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Looks like you got a great start. Excellent selection sorry about your loss to get virus.
Havenā€™t seen you around in a while. Excited to see this grow!!
Iā€™ll try my best to keep up. Every time I turn around low and Newt have 100 new posts.
:facepunch::raised_hands::raised_hands:

3 Likes

I lost a whole grow to spider mites and was devastated. :broken_heart:

4 Likes

Jesus dudeā€¦what happened to just plain ole Jacks and coco!!! Lmao just teasing dude. Good luck and may the best genetics winā€¦(cough cough)Sick Selections

5 Likes

You got anything growing on atm buddy?

4 Likes

Me too!!! That is the reason for my remodel. I lost mine 4 weeks before harvest, all 12 plants.

2 Likes

That hurts to hear i couldnā€™t imagine loosing my entire crop another big reason to start a IPM treatment lol

3 Likes

Never had a problem. My son brought in a plant from a local grow without quarantine. I didnt know about it. I keep a clean grow and dont like to use chemicals on my plants. I still wont. Hard headed I guess.

5 Likes