New Journal For Reboot

Due to some unfortunate circumstances, I am doing a full reboot on the grow room. Stay tuned for the regular scheduled programming.

8 Likes

Due to a very unfortunate situation, once my current cycle is done I have to start my garden completely over. A few months ago I purchased some clones from a very reputable breeder/licensed facility and they ended up having HLVD. I found this out after I took cuts and sent them to a growmie. Well he had the cut tested and it was positive for HLVD. Just so happens I made a rookie mistake and used the same scissors to take cuts from all my other girls after taking cuts from the infected clones. So all my girls that I have been running for over a year have to go. . Also my first time brining outside plants into my garden. I did learn some very important lessons from this:

1. Always isolate new plants you bring into your garden.
  2. Have proper pathogen/virus test done on plants new to your garden from outside source. Even if purchased from a reputable business.
  3. Do not use the same utensil to take cuts from multiple plants.
  4. Always test cuts before you send them out. Luckily the person I sent the infected cut to followed the rules or they would be in my same situation.

I have spoke to the company and they are willing to help make it right as best as they can.

I guess the bright side of this situation is popping some new beans.

Here is the list of what I have started:

Loud pedal, Sick o Berry, and PJ x Sundae driver from
sickselections

Gelato 33 bx from Tastee_T_ Seeds

The Wrath from Gorilla Gas Genetics

Sour diesel from irvineseedcompany

Green Crack from ilovegrowingmarijuana

Mac N Jack, Lemon Berry Candy OG, GMO Cookies x End Game 3 from ethosgenetics

10 Likes

@Low @Graysin here it is

6 Likes

No doubt about it, getting to start over is a silver lining among some real unfortunate circumstance.

If you find yourself burning through seeds, just holler. I’ve got some crosses of all sorts now, working on more autoflowers soon, too.

That’s quite the selection. Watch out for the PJ x SD - I have a cut from @LiesGrows and it won’t stop trying to take over my veg tent, even in a solo cup. It’s vigorous

7 Likes

I still have a good 400 some beans to work with so it gave me a reason to pop some lol. I appreciate the offer :slight_smile: I am excited to see how these go as green crack and the gelato 33 are the only ones I’ve grown before.

4 Likes

You know I’m in!

4 Likes

The best thing about adverse situations like that is that, just a few more seeds and in two weeks you have beautiful ladies again. And up and running. Good luck with this grow. Will stay tuned.

4 Likes

You are absolutely right and thank you :). I still have a 8x4 and a 4x4 that just finished week 4 of flower, but I killed off all my clones. Once this cycle is finished flowering most of the gear will be replaced. I already ordered new stuff. I also got The Bucket Company setups for the flower tents and veg tent. Im just leaving it all packed away until current cycle finishes. Also my seedlings will be in a different part of the house in the mean time.

5 Likes

count me in, this is going to be a forest of buds

2 Likes

With the buckets are you running coco im assuming? And as already mentioned thats a hell of a reset brotha quite the selection i still need toxic weekend and Sick O berry he was out atm when i got the Pj x SD still have a bunch of those left i need to hunt some more

3 Likes

Found it, sorry to hear about the virus. Truly sucks losing the genetics, but sounds like you have some winners on deck! :call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

Happy to have you

3 Likes

Yes I will be running coco still with jacks, continuum, humic, fulvic, and dune. Yeah I got most of his strains, but he was out of WFO.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen @imSICKkid around here in a while you still lurking brotha lol? Definitely need that Toxic and Sick O

1 Like

Thank you! It definitely took a small piece of my heart lol, but you’re right I have a good looking line up. Hoping atleast 5 of the 10 strains will produce keepers.

2 Likes

Haven’t been on here in a hot minute. Toxic Weekend is all sold out. Got plenty of Sick’O’Berry

5 Likes

Yeah haven’t seen ya around in some time now brotha glad your still here as per usual i figured that toxic was still gone :smile:

3 Likes

Been 2 years roughly since I was on this forum lol nothing new to see but great to see all my OG homies still doin good

7 Likes

Ayyy nice to see ya! Hope all has been well :pray:

5 Likes

Always something to complain about but im on the right side of the dirt so I can’t complain to much!

5 Likes