New Journal 4th, roots Organic and jacks321

Me either but damn they are big.

Literally bigger than my hand.

2 Likes

Make for good light processing power

1 Like

The 2 shoots from the topping are really comming up.

Definitely soaking up the light!

1 Like

As an asideā€¦ TDS readings are going as expected, water before last ran 2164 out, last water was 1840 out.

Tuckā€™em someplace r bend them out of the way, sheā€™s a bit young to b removing them, but as they say, nothing ventured nothing gained.

I just need to smoke a bowl and let her do her thing. I get anal sometimes LOL

LOL, I didnā€™t know it but apparently from what Iā€™m told, I do to. Ask the wifey, sheā€™s always saying something outrageous like that. I donā€™t see it, but Iā€™ll role with it. :rofl::rofl::v::alien:

Iā€™m quite often tempted to f-around without good reason. I catch myself most of the time.

What a difference 2 days make!

2 Likes

Daym the new do b looking good on her, n sheā€™s already styling it after 2 days. Well we know who wears the pants n that relationship. Love them big ole Indica leaves, she is dressed to impressā€¦:heart_eyes::+1::alien:

1 Like

The wife says she is phat and is locking her door at night. I think she was talking about my girlā€¦but not sure.

After a 4 hour outing yesterday we returned and were immediately aware of my girl. Didnt stink up the place but she made her presence known. So got to get the carbon filter out.

Yeah go out fer some dinner r whatever n come home n itā€™s like dam someoneā€™s growing a little something, something n here. Thatā€™s wifeyā€™s number one complaint. I donā€™t mind it at all.

Itā€™s better than incense! But if someone came to the door, our water tables here prevent shallow graves. So itā€™s a filter I need.LOL

Filter in. It nice to have that 6.3 height

3 Likes

Looks great brother, I hope it fixes ur odor problems, n hell yeah, itā€™s nice to have some head room. Itā€™s also nice to have the proper equipment to fix a problem. Iā€™m actually on the right side of the law here, legal to grow my own medicine, also much cheaper. That works for me cause if Iā€™m needing something for my grow, Iā€™ll tell her I can go buy it from dispensary, for $$600 n oz. Works every time. Growā€™em tall, growā€™em wide, but most of all keep growing, my friendā€¦:grin::grin::v::+1::alien:

2 Likes

Figured Iā€™d better get the net in and ready. Wont be to long before it will be needed

1 Like

Would like some opinions here. Iā€™ve been hazy as when to start increasing light intensity at early veg. I have in the past just started (at this point) every couple of days tweak the dimmer up a hair. Until just before flip Iā€™m at full power than go ahead and flip. Is there a better way??? Oh ya I have a HLG260XL RTYPE.

I used to bump it up 10 watts per light per week until full blast. Now once the plant is established I just set it for a PPFD of 700 in veg and 800 in flower. That gives me a DLI of 45 in veg and 35 in flower.

1 Like