New Journal 4th, roots Organic and jacks321

No not at all. Hell, mine get two hour naps every 6 hours

That’s what I thought but needed confirmation. Thanks.

Here she is this morn. Wide leaves for sure.

2 Likes

Definitely showing her indica dominance. Says there’s typically 4 phenotypes. And to keep an eye out for the short one. Guess that pheno really packs a punch

1 Like

If you read the description from seed house they say, its use of the word “punch” in the name isnt by accident. Good marketing line.

1 Like

She’s spreading her wings. Transplanted her into 7 gal fabric with Roots Organic.

Now the fun begins!

1 Like

Bounced back after transplant real nice.

4 Likes

Forgot to mention that I added Azos and Mykos to the root during transplant. Since using those my transplants have been great and very good root grouth.

1 Like

Whew that’s some serious 2 day growth. That mykos and azos really kick it into gear.

2 Likes

I love that stuff. Seems to negate any stress and give her a kick in the butt.

1 Like

Been using great white since the second grow and have never seen transplant shock since.

I just opened a fresh package of the two and have a few years worth of it left. LOL

1 Like

I bought a big ol’ tub of great white and havent put a dent in it in two years. I use it for my outdoor (non cannabis) plants too.

1 Like

I know it’s too early but I want to start feeding her so bad.

I started feeding at about this size in roots. Within a week they exploded.

They ended up being nearly 6’ tall so be careful if you want to feed them early. I think they’ll take it just fine even at that age. Jack’s has been pretty gentle for me.

2 Likes

This is a new strain for me, cant wait to see what she does. She starting out close noded and bushy.

1 Like

Thinking this is 5th node??? If so which cut would you make???

Starting 5th node. You could cut at either line. If you want to cut at the top line let it grow out just a little more so you can leave a stub

1 Like

The way she’s growing that will be a day or two at most.

1 Like

Then I’d go with the top line

1 Like