New Journal 4th, roots Organic and jacks321

So it starts again and anew. New tent (gorilla 2x4x6.3 original) new strain (sugar bomb punch fem, photo).

Dropped seed in shot glass 3 days ago, 2days later she stuck out her tongue at me so I put her in dirt, now 2 days in dirt and this…
Off to the races. Climb on board and help me along. Thanks.
@BobbyDigital I will ad more ppl when I can look your names up.

9 Likes

All are welcome to follow and advise me as I go. Thanks midwestguy

2 Likes

Can’t wait to follow along how are you liking the new tent so far thats what I’m looking at getting here for the next grow or the AC infinity 4x2

1 Like

Shiny new tent…have to follow! :wink:

2 Likes

The gorilla is by far a superior tent on construction, heavier canvas, better zippers and the CFM kit is great. I do however have some light leaks at some seems. Not at all happy with that considering the price 294.00 Shipped with cfm kit, still better than my old vivosun. I guess you cant have everything. A lot quieter with the exhust (ac infinity) fan back inside the tent. 6.3 feet tall is fantastic compared the 5 feet.

5 Likes

I love my ggt i have a 4x4 and I put the extention kit on and I have the cfm kit. Running 1000w hps with the phantom 2 ballast 1 6in ac infinity with the new 67 controller and terrabloom 6x24 filter.

1 Like

Hell yeah! You got room for the other tent to veg in while you flower in that one? Will cut your harvest times in half.

1 Like

Wish that I could. Only enough room for one tent. But with the yields I’ve gotten I still have a 1/2 oz left from the grow last time and 6ozs in bags still curing. And a new grow just starting, if can keep this up I dont need another tent. Only need enough to keep the wife sedated and myself happy, the first takes care of the latter.

2 Likes

I’ll be getting another tent soon for sure too lol

Really speeds up the process having plants ready to flower as soon as the others are ready to harvest.

1 Like

I get that, its unnecessary for my needs. When I first started 5 grows ago just needed enough for my wife and myself and that hasn’t changed. I learned to grow, harvest and cure. Now I need to learn how to do it better but dont need more.

1 Like

I was responding to diesel. I know it doesn’t fit your needs. I don’t necessarily need to grow perpetual but I have a ton of strains to get through and it’s also nice to have a bunch of cured strains to pick from depending on how the day went.

2 Likes

Wish I could grow more as I truly enjoy it.but in my State… low profile.

3 Likes

Mine too. It sucks. We are behind the times.

2 Likes

Set to watching

Welcome aboard.

1 Like

Just updating her grouth. Thinking I should remove the dome now???

2 Likes

I would. But I don’t use a dome.

Looking good so far! :+1:

1 Like

Humming along take it off but keep an eye on her. Good work.

I use the dome at very first so I know she will get some moisture and get the Rh up a bit, once she gets 1st set of leaves and they approach the dome edge I pull the dome as I hope she has “some” roots now and can take water directly.

2 Likes