New Journal 2nd grow...Here we go!

This is correct advice :point_up_2:

When the leaves start to overlap rim of solo cup, it’s time to get them to final pot

3 Likes

I transplant when the roots have grown to bottom of clear solo cup or when leaves exceed the cup rims.

4 Likes

I don’t have a specific time to transplant I did it at 3 weeks and at 2months so it’s really up 2 u and your schedule. The longer they stay in the solo the more u will feed lol

3 Likes

I also transplant when the leaves reach just over the edge of the cup.

5 Likes

The bags I put on the cups for humidity, should I take them off soon as they pop through the dirt or should I wait until I see those 2 little sucker leaves? @JaneQP @MeEasy @Audiofreak @Caligurl @Flitme @Mr_Wormwood @PurpNGold74 @yoshi @Dankloud

3 Likes

Most here leave them on, I don’t use them at all so really your call, can’t go wrong

1 Like

I read some post that said 10-12 days. I grow from clones - but will try seeds this Spring so looking forward to Adobe the other growers give you.

I remove my domes as soon as I see the first set of real leaves

4 Likes

Lol predictive text is awesome

1 Like

I remove my cups as soon as I know the seed shell is completely off the leaves

2 Likes

@Gunther11, if the humidity in your grow space is sufficient, around 70%, they’re fine without anything over them. I never dome mine

4 Likes

Most people transplant when the leaves reach the outer edge of the cups. I look at the roots, if the roots look nice and filling the cup I transplant. Then I know that everything will stay in tact and I won’t have a mess on my hands transplanting

6 Likes

Yeah my RH is sitting around 49% right now

1 Like

Then you should definitely dome them.

1 Like

When u do you to run your RH at during veg? @AfgVet

1 Like

Those are some nice looking roots

1 Like

I’m with the others when the leaves cover the cup your on target. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:
And I’m set to watching
:giraffe::lips::drooling_face:

3 Likes

I also use clear solo cups inside red solo cups, that way you can monitor rot growth, that way you can monitor rot growth. Once mine look alot like @AfgVet s it’s a good time.

2 Likes

RH in veg can be up to 70% I shoot for at least 65%
:sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

You can put another clear cup on top of it for a dome. Just put a piece of tape for a hinge. :wink::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes