New Journal 2nd grow...Here we go!

So I have 8 WWA and 1 mystery bean in the solo cups waiting for them to pop.

This time around ill be using 3gallon fabric pots.
I’ll be using organic soil from Build A Soil the 3.0
Craft blend and Flower Bloom from Build A Soil.
And Big Bud for them big fat dense colas.

I’ll post pics soon, nothing really to look at yet but soon my friends very soon hah.

7 Likes

Can’t wait for pics!! Indoor I assume? What size tent? Lights?

1 Like

I’ll post some soon… Im using a 4x4 AC INFINITY tent with a 460w maxsisun LED light…6in ac infinity fan…looking to get a better light soon.

2 Likes

You know I’m here for the show
tmp(3)

4 Likes

Got my popcorn and set to watching!

2 Likes

I have popcorn… :wink:

1 Like

Here 2 watch. No popcorn but will smoke waiting 4 it

2 Likes

Good luck to you! She will pop, grow and produce!

2 Likes

Good luck and happy growing

1 Like

I am hanging out as well. I want donuts :doughnut:!! :crazy_face::v:

1 Like

Does anyone else just put there beans right into the soil to germinate?
@Flitme @SilvaBack203 @MeEasy @Newt @JaneQP @Caligurl

3 Likes

I use root riot cubes. So, sort of. :thinking:

2 Likes

LOL Back in the day my husband would throw the seeds from his bag weed outside. We had four plants pop up.

2 Likes

I don’t sorry

2 Likes

I germinate in a wet paper towel and then in a solo cup.

1 Like

All my seeds go straight 2 the soil

1 Like

I just switched from years in paper towels to rapid rooters so far I like them better, l did it just so I’m not handling the seeds as much. I do a 24 hour soak in water and peroxide then to the rooters

1 Like

Same thing paper towel, when I see the root, into the rooter. At about two inches, into the 7 gal fabric forever home.

2 Likes

I always water to try the damp paper towl method but im a creature of habit. I just put my beans right into the soil in solo cups. So this morning I took a little peek an 9 out of 9 soldiers are standing at attention.

the other 8 look identical.
How long would you let them go in the solo cup before you transplant them into bigger pots?
@SilvaBack203 @MeEasy @JaneQP @Caligurl @anon86641082 @Dman1969 @PharmerBob @Audiofreak @AfgVet @Mr_Wormwood

4 Likes

I have not grown from seed yet. I get clones and when I get them they are big and root-bound so I transplant immediately.

Somewhere I read to transplant when the leaves grow over the sides of the container. I may be wrong but I am sure others can give you better direction.

3 Likes