New Indoor, Sherbalato, Super Silver Haze and GG#4 auto Coco

Wellp, figured out one of my problems last Grow, happened this time as well! I thought it was a ph issue, The plant in the black pot was having heat stress that would not let up, BECAUSE IT WAS IN THAT BLACK POT lol transplanted her lazily to her final 5 gallon fabric pot and just surrounded in perlite, not my proudest moment lol but hey final flush should be easy in that pot xD

Have 3 of the final four plants with alternating nodes, plan on transplanting the girl in my 1 gallon pot after dark time tonight, then plan on adding a very SMALL ratio of ff open sesame to help get them bud sites ready, will cut it after 7 days, @Covertgrower think that’d work with Canna coco, then back to reg 1:1 ratio for 14 days then switch to Lucas formula? Pk13/14 added on week 3? First time getting to flower with a plan! Lol

You could do just the Lukas formula if you wanted, but won’t hurt to add the PK boost in there either.

Cool, just wanted to make sure I wasn’t going to run into any insoluble interactions. Hoping the last girl (hopefully) catches up and is ready by next week! In a 1.5 gallon but I used coco only in that one so fingers crossed! Lol

1 Like

Girls are LOVING canna nutes. I gave FF Grow big Hydro too much faith though and had a small calmag issue that started, but quickly got that rectified, flipping this Sunday as long as no problems arise!

Shaping up pretty nice, flipping to 12/12 tomorrow, have been adding a hour to their night to help transition. Gave them 14/10 today, pk13/14 and canna boost got in today as well!

1 Like

4 days in already seeing a HUGE difference, had some defiencies start up, one of the plants had 2 fans dry up from what looked like potassium decency; one in the back looks like has a slight N def so upped feeds to 415 ppm from 300-350.

Think a couple pistils are starting to pop up on a few of the girls, have open sesame running until Monday then cutting it out and switching to Lukas Formula. Current NPK of feeds are running about 2.4-4.5-3.2 ppm at 400 slowly increasing to 450

Flower stretch is starting to show pretty well, kicked out Open Sesame a day early and running 2 ml calimagic, 5 ml canna part a, 7.5 ml canna part b at 500 ppm 6.0 ph. @Covertgrower when would be the best time to give them a somewhat lollipop cut? Also thinking of flipping my 1000 w bloomspect to bloom but may hold off and just supplement blue light to stretch is done.

After stretch is complete is when you can defoliate. Some people do it before too.

1 Like

Awesome thank you!!

1 Like

Room that has the tent in it is starting to get a pretty skunk smell, wife explains it as it smells like someone smoked a joint in the room lol live in a actual house now, so gonna hold off on the carbon filter until the landlord possibly wants something, then we’ll overnight one lol. Hoping we can get through this next 8 weeks without interruption though. Excited to try actual fresh bud lol next Grow I’m going to go down to one plant after sexing to really test what I’ve learned and see what I can get from one plant putting that all together. Haven’t done that much training this Grow, @Covertgrower being about 7-8 days since 12/12 flip (really 10/14 to get it to 7pm-7am cycle), and guessing after raising lights a tad after next 2 day stretch (if needed), think I have enough room or should I apply some branch training just in case.

Will be checking my approximate Lux on the canopy tomorrow morning, of course who knows how accurate it will be with the 1000w (364w actual…?) Amazon plurble how accurate it actually will be, we were running about 15-18000 (280 ppfd) before the current stretch

1 Like

You can apply training at anytime.

Having a issue @Covertgrower, two of my plants are showing a P/K def, ones showing N def seems as if the P/K def plants are progressing pretty fast.

Feeds have been usually 4 ml/g calimagic, 6 ml part a and b canna coco, ppm 400, ph 5.8-6.0. was doing a very light, maybe 1/8 teaspoon of open sesame .3 ml/g of ph up with 0-0-35 NPK. Rh is around 45-50,Temps usually stay in 72-75 during day, 70-73 for night. On Sunday I dropped OS and started 2 ml/g calimagic, 5 ml/g part a, 7.5 ml/g part b ph up .3 ml/g slowly raised feeds by 25 ppm a day and I’m currently at 500-525 ppm. Water usually goes in at 68 degrees, heat gun shows top of coco at 70. Run off ppm are a little low on the one with a clear room, usually about half of what I put in (220-250) and the one in the smaller pot is usually 150 ppm over.

135w hlg qb v2 rspec, blue supplemental light from a 180w actual amazon plurple. This feed I did add 1 ml/g of pk13/14 and 1 ml of canna boost to the two P/K def girls to give them a feed of 1.8-1.9-2.1. Any assistance or telling me this is natural from indica hybrids will be appreciated!

And these were the bottom fans from my biggest one

@Covertgrower could it be my Lux is possibly way too high on the canopy at 24000 approximately, they kinda grew into the light lol that’s quite a bit higher than what I had it originally set to

You would be correct. Do you have top leaves that look like that too?

No the top looks very Healthy IMO, Thank you so much for the quick reply lol

Only action I’ve taken is backed my light off a bit and brought lux down to 18000-20000 across the canopy. I did feed them each 500 ppm Lukas Formula this morning with 2 ml calimagic, have them each about 8 oz a hour ago with the canna pk 13/14 and canna boost supplemented at 1 ml each and calimagic at 3 ml. Believe ppm is 515. Really regret lollipopping 2 sets of branches this morning on two of the girls now lol

Third pic has some light burn…? From a couple days into flower flip (wasn’t paying attention to that ones stretch)

I know runoff ph can’t be completely trusted, but that’s coming out 6.0 on all pots, apera ph meter is reading 7.0 and 4.0 premade solution correctly

Why are your ppm so low? Are you not following a schedule?