New indoor grow

Everything is going well, they are getting big

Banana Kush

Family Jewels

Girl Scout Cookie

3 Likes

Plants look great :+1:t3:

1 Like

Ok I think I have a auto in this new grow, the banana Kush is looking like it’s start to flower, Opinions? And can I leave it on the the same light schedule 18-6

Banana Kush

Girl Scout Cookie

Family Jewels

1 Like

Update on 2 photos s and 1 auto

2 Likes

I’m new at growing and was wondering If somthing is wrong with these??

I got the fox farm trio but not sure how to mix due to size of my pots… are they to small I dont want to big of plants… I have been doing 18/6hr But my biggest is dropping not sure what the problem is… just watered to make sure I get good runoff and currently I dont have any meters to check the levels of anything… I’ve only gave them water…

Hey! I am also going song fox farm trip and if I’m not mistaken the mixing ratio is per gallon of water. I am using their soil as well and have had 0 issues as far as feeding goes just make sure to shake up the bottles before every use to help shake up any seditious at the bottom. This is my girl at the moment heading into our third week of flower

@G1291 she looks nice mine are just beginning lol and do I still use the whole gallon in 1 day

My pots are small less than a gallon but I saw a post that said your plant can stay In a solo cup its whole life is that right?

Use your judgement is my best piece of advice. It’s never about the quantity of your watering but the quality. Make sure that if you feel into the soil by 2 inches, if it’s dry it’s time to water. Seeing run off doesn’t ever necessarily mean you watered enough but some times too much because the soil wasn’t able to take in as much as it received. I water mine every other day

1 Like

beautiful…all I need to say lol.

1 Like

Hey I’ll take a shot at this. First off, what medium are you growing in? That will determine what, if any, nutes you need. I have Jack’s clone/seedling mix for the babies, but I use Coast of Maine soil so I typically wait several weeks before giving anything. I will however start the seedlings on Tribus or any other microbial nutrient to encourage root growth. From the picture, you have over watered this little lady. Let her dry out a bit, if in soil. Coco is different and chances of overwatering are slim. You need to PH your water, so invest in a decent meter on amazon. Apera makes a good one for around $50. What kind of lights are you running and at what distance, intensity?

1 Like

Sorry…forgot this. You don’t need to water until runoff when they are that little. Just measure out enough water to make a circle around the seedling, this encourages root growth as well. Keep a log on how much water you gave them. Too much, dial back next time. Same with if too little of water.

1 Like

Healthy Ladies :+1:

1 Like

Hey all, been on vacation for two and half weeks. Plants look good, had a caretaker stay at the house, I’ll throw some pics up tomorrow, glad to be back home though

2 Likes

Ok the Girls Scout Cookie is doing great, alittle Ph Imbalance, but it’s getting take care of…

I upped the water intake on the Family Jewels cause it seemed to be dropping after acouple days, they also just got fed.

And the Banana Kush is 3-4 weeks in flower, it to had a PH imbalance that was taken care of today, first time auto I ever had so I am still leaning on this one

My house sitter did the best she could while I was gone for two weeks and she did just fine, nothing I can’t fix, so I’ll give em couple days to get some Jacks 321 soaked up and go from there, have a great day y’all

5 Likes

Well my Banana Kush was harvested cause she turned out to me a auto, which turned out good but the Family Jewels was lost, all the numbers and PH was good but don’t know what happened to it, kept wilting and didn’t come back so I chopped it. But the GSC is doing awesome.

Banana Kush

4 Likes

Looking great :+1: I wasn’t sure if I was following your journal or not.

2 Likes

Well the Banana Kush was harvested and the girls scout cookie is in 5-6 week of flower so everything is going good, I also have some White Widow monster crop clones in flower and they are also doing really good.

3 Likes

Some White Widow Monster Clones

6 Likes

Been a long time buddy. WW looks awsome!!

1 Like

Looking Great :+1: :ok_hand:

1 Like