New indoor grow

3 different strains. Family Jewels, Banana Kush, Girl Scout Cookies

Processing: received_176208294544047.jpeg…

Processing: received_343687373920470.jpeg…

6 Likes

i know its been awhile, but things have finally calmed down and i started a new grow. 3 gallon fabric pots, CocoLoco (first time using this) using Jacks 321 just not yet. @Bulldognuts, @TLC , @repins12 , @Enlightened420 @DB_Cooper @Axemanjake23 @AfgVet @Covertgrower @A.D.O.G

8 Likes

Welcome back @MyHd , I see green that’s always a good sign :ok_hand: I have my :popcorn: :bubble_tea: and I’m set to watch…
tmp(3)

2 Likes

Good to have you back :+1:t3:

3 Likes

My Man, good to see you back :+1:

3 Likes

Good to see you back at it and thanks for the tag! I’ll be following along

2 Likes

Thanks all, I appreciate it. I did grow a couple plants during the time I was gone. Some Super Nova, cause that’s what the wife likes, but I couldn’t have learn these skills without all of you so thanks again for being here. I am trying something new, using coco loco, I have always used happy frog so I would appreciate any tips

A Super Nova bud

8 Likes

Welcome back buddy.

1 Like

Tagging along for the ride… I’ll be trying some Coco loco on my upcoming photo run with 2 of 4 in FFHF and the other 2 in coco loco.
Happy growing :potted_plant::grin:

1 Like

I spoke to a FoxFarm representative and they told me that Coco Loco can be PHed at 6.0 Just thought I’d pass that along if you wasn’t sure about PH. Keep in mind that it’s buffered and amended similar to OF :+1:

4 Likes

Yea I was reading that PH was to be lowered, thanks for confirming that @Bulldognuts. It says it will hold nutrients in the mix a bit longer, we’ll see. Lol

2 Likes

Thanks for tagging along, I appreciate it and always welcomed

2 Likes

I’m not going to tag him, but I believe mattybear was using Coco Loco also. So if you do have any specific questions he may be able to help.

1 Like

Hey feel free to tag anyone, more the better, thanks man

They coming right along

3 Likes

Ok everything seems ok, just PH water for now ,either I have two plants that are taking their time or I have one plant that is taking off fast, Banana Kush and Family Jewels seem to be doing OK but the Girl Scout cookie is exploding in Growth

3 Likes

Lookin good :+1: some plants just grow better n faster than others. I like to compare them to people to explain how n why they grow so differently… think of kids they can have the same parents yet they look n grow different from each other size, color, shape and different strains are just different parents :wink:

1 Like

Ok, just a update. Banana Kush, Family Jewels and Girl Scout Cookie are coming right along. Started feeding Jacks in small doses. I do have the Banana Kush under my Marshydro TS1000 and the other two are in another tent under a KIND XL600 light. Buddy of mine gave it to me for $100 so it was a pretty good deal

3 Likes

That is a good deal for the light I think they still sell for 4 or 500 bucks… They’re definitely lookin good keep doing what you are doing cause it’s working

1 Like

Hey guys and gals, just a side note, I was able to do my first batch of Monster Crop Clones from couple white widow plants I have going. Took me 3-4 tries

3 Likes