New indoor grow. Will post pics daily. FF soil and trio first grow royal cookies

What do you think about putting a couple nets and growing these two girls in here? Either that, or flower one in that cage and build a 4x4 for my other one(gonna be a mama). I’ve got all the conduit and mylar to build anything. I’m just moving in 2 or 3 months and dont wanna be in a delicate stage with anything…maybe someone can help me with a gameplan here. I dont I nm ow how I can repay you. I’ll send some cashapp. I’m a disabled vet with mental issues that is trying to find some peace in my life. I just have noone local in Florida to come show me a few pointers. Besides you guys of course!!!I have noone else to thank besides you all on here for getting me this far. Sorry rambling and getting sappy. Goodnight guys

1 Like

You are in the right place, alot of friendly people here willing to help. I hope you enjoy your time spent here. You can learn all you need to know on this forum. The information you seek, is everywhere on this forum. Reading time !! Read as much as you can, to learn. @LawKnee

1 Like

Some pics from the week ,its been busy. Good busy though. Any thoughts yall? Can anyone see anything on their sex? I cant tell yet. They go in a tent as soon as I figure it out. New lights and evrything! Keep up the good work @NeoGroeverything! Thanks for the advice

@LawKnee Look under 4th or 5th node for sex. Usually shows 4 to 5 weeks old.

4-5 week female

4-5 week Male

Hey guys, I didn’t have perlite in the mail when i transplanted from my solo cup to these 3 gallon fabric pots. I had to and nowhere local had any. I just got it in, but only have 5 gallon fab pots. I was gonna line the bottom with some perlite then mix, carefully to maybe 20 percent perlite or so. Do these guys look alright for this and doesn’t plan sound alright. Those 3 gallons are holding too much water withoute perlite for sure. Sorry about the blurple. Didnt have the time. Waiting on my quantum board to come in this week! Thanks guys!
@Draco1
@NeoGroR
@Dick
@Otis

As long as the color is good, you’re in good shape. I’m excited for your quantum board!

I’m no expert, but I think you will be ok without the perilite.
Just watch your plants for change, if they are use to being in perilite mix, they might show a slight yellowing adjustment to being without it. But it won’t kill’em. @LawKnee