New house New grow

Just lower light in flower tent. Gonna see how the plants like it and I’m hoping to make the buds that I do have fat and dense

1 Like

Is she done yet ?

Updates on the photoperiods

P.s. I over watered yesterday I know I know. Got some compost tea brewing gonnaa let the temperature rise to like 80 plus so they’ll drink faster to get that soil dry.

They say that these seeds are 10weeks strain I’m going on about week 9 and I’m thinking it might take a little longer than that.

Also can anybody give me some advice to getting my autos bigger?

I’ve never done autos but they don’t look like done buds to me. Sorry I don’t have advice on keeping autos going.

1 Like

Right imma let them go probably another 2 weeks

Usually 10 weeks in flower, not really from seed to harvest.

1 Like

Ohhhh… then that means I’m only in week 4 damn I feel slow…

1 Like

Not at all - autoflowers are marketed based on flowering time, as if people don’t count veg time as real time for some reason. It’s kind of a perpetual problem - some breeders are more transparent (eg “10 weeks flowering time”) but most just say “Harvest after 10 weeks” or something similar without ever elaborating on 10 weeks of what.

1 Like

That’s exactly what fast budz does. 10 weeks harvest is what it says. Good that makes me very happy because one of them got super small nugs and I need her to pack on more weight.

1 Like

Update on autos

2 Likes

Beautiful Girls

1 Like

Please don’t tell me my biggest plant is a male…

It sure looks like it. I’d welcome a few diff shots of other nodes to make sure it’s not just stupid strange offshoots, but they look pretty spade-ish.

2 Likes

Sorry to say those are nads if I’ve ever seen them. :frowning:

Damn so I do need to get rid of him huh…

1 Like

Unless you want some pollen!

Beautiful girl n sorry 4 the nuts

2 Likes